“Super Awesome and the Best Pizza around!”

Hungry Howies Pizza & Subs
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Fully expected delivery time to be an hour or more because I ordered at peak time.. Pizza showed up in less than 30 and was cooked perfectly. Kudos to this team of pizza professionals!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We ordered the large Hungry Howies Special. I added black olives to it. My husband and I ate the whole large pizza!
It’s so good! I look forward to coming to Panama City Beach so I can get a terrific pizza!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Ordered 2 large from HH, and in less than 15 minutes we heard a knock at the door of our rental. Pies were hot and tasty. We were impressed!

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

We eat here almost every time we visit PCB and the pizza is actually pretty good. It’s not spectacular but good for delivery pizza. We got the brownie this time and we were a bit disappointed when we saw it. Online they show a huge brownie cut into 5 rows. When it arrived it was only half that size (3 rows). So just a heads up.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

We have never had an issue with Hungry Howie's before. The kids love it. However, we decided at the last minute to hit the beach for a Friday night. We got in to the Holiday Inn Express on Front Beach Road at 12:30 a.m. 1st problem - My granddaughter ordered pizza via her i-phone when we got to the room hoping they were still open since it was a Friday night. After the website took all our information and credit card number, we received the message that they were closed. However, the charge went thru on my credit card. My bank texted me asking if it was a fraudulent charge since we didn't tell them we were going out of town so they credited the payment back. Why are you going to charge my credit card for an order that would not be delivered? Problem #2 was our second attempt at ordering. We placed the same phone order but at lunch time on Saturday. One of the items my granddaughter ordered was the 3 CHEESE pizza. Well, the website wouldn't let her go any further until she clicked yes or no on the "Extra Cheese". So she clicked "No Cheese". Yep - you guessed it. We received a burnt pizza crust with nothing but a smidgen of sauce on it and not the first of any 3 cheeses. Now what type of restaurant would actually deliver that without contacting the customer to see if there was an error? When I called and complained, the manager said "that is what you ordered". Really? I guess they get a lot of calls for plain burnt pizza crust. They sure knew how to call my phone to tell me they were pulling in to deliver the food. Needless to say, I don't think we will be ordering from there anymore unless it's in person to verify the food.