“BenGreat Food, Great Service”

Another Broken Egg Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Loved the breakfast. Great selection of breakfast items, some very unique. Try the Beignets; they are delicious. Service was excellent. I would recommend this place. Go early, as the place gets very busy.

Another Broken E, Guest Relations Manager at Another Broken Egg Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Thanks so much for the recommendation Rebecca. We hope to see you soon for another delicious breakfast!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Oh. My. Word! I cannot remember when I have had a better breakfast in such a charming restaurant. You'll have to hunt for this one, as it sits in a complex with upscale businesses and you'll only find it by spotting the sign on the complex listing sign. If there's a line, do yourself a favor and wait. We were told 15-20 minutes, but the wait was only about 10 minutes.
Step inside and enjoy the French country/cajun decor. I hope you get as delightful a wait staffer as Bailey. She came promptly and took our order - a peach bellini for one of us and a bloody Mary for me. I came with a stalk of celery, and a skewer with pickled okra, lime, an olive and carrot stick and tasted divine.

I ordered Crabcakes Benedict, one blueberry and goat cheese pancake with lemon zest on top and upgraded my grits to City Grits. The crabcakes were wonderful. not really heavy on crab, but not too heavy on filling either, perfectly poached egg and hollandaise sauce with bits of Andouille sausage.

City Grits, I learned, were cooked with cheese (maybe gouda?), with bacon, tomato and green onion - blissful!

The pancake was almost as large as my head and one was a gracious plenty. I couldn't imagine the combination of goat cheese, blueberry and lemon, but oh wow!

You can dine inside, or at the bar or on a lovely, inviting patio outside, but whatever you do, allow plenty of time to savor the meal with friends or family. This was a meal I will long remember!

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this great review. We're thrilled you had a wonderful Crab Cake Benedict with Lemon Blueberry Goat Cheese Pancakes. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This was a great healthy option for a late breakfast/lunch. Food was very fresh and they have a lot of options on the menu. The staff was friendly. The only negative would be that the patio where we sat was littered all over the ground with previous people’s trash and the bathroom was not very clean. We did arrive about an hour before closing so I’m sure the patio had a lot of use before us. I would eat here again.

We appreciate the feedback, and we’re delighted to hear we were able to provide a great, healthy breakfast that you fully enjoyed Andrea!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Now, this isn’t the place if you are in a hurry (it will usually take a while to be seated and take a while to get your food), BUT, if you are with good company and you want to relish an AMAZING breakfast or brunch, THIS IS THE PLACE. I always get the classic Eggs Benedict and my husband usually orders the Cajun Skillet. My kids love the pancakes. This time, we ordered a cinnamon roll and it was to die for! The food comes out perfectly every time. I would have loved to try one of the new specialty adult beverages - they looked amazing, but I was doing the driving. I also love their handmade pottery mugs. I have purchased four of them over the years and they are my favorites!

Thanks for all your visits and for the great review Sally! We're thrilled you and your husband enjoy having breakfasts with us, and we look forward to seeing you again soon for more Eggs Benedict!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We went on a Saturday morning around 9am. The line looked long so we almost didn't go in. Thankfully, we did. There were 2 large parties ahead of us. Since there were only 4 of us, we got right in.
The guys had omelets and the girls split a berry pancakes meal. The omelets were a good size and filled them up. I am so glad we split the pancakes. They were bursting with berries!
The price was good for the amount we received. We hope to go again before we leave the beach.

Thanks for giving us a try and leaving the great review. We're delighted your breakfast with us was excellent and that the food made such a great impression. We can't wait to see you again soon!