“Delicious food and a sno-ball”
Review of David's Sno-Balls

David's Sno-Balls
Price range: USD 5 - USD 14
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Takeout
Description: New Orleans Style Sno-Balls, Beignets & Café au Lait, Po-Boys on real French bread, Nathan's Hot Dogs, Red Beans & Rice, Shrimp Etouffee, Jambalaya, & Gumbo rotating daily all served in a family friendly location conveniently located in the center of Panama City Beach.
Reviewed 23 April 2021 via mobile

Delicious food and a sno-ball to cap it off. My family and I stopped here last week and enjoyed ever meal we all bought. The owner is super friendly and helpful also. Will definitely come back.

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank Indiana115
dcajun35, Owner at David's Sno-Balls, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2021

We really appreciate you coming by and eating with us. I'm glad you enjoyed your meal and thank you for letting us be a part of your vacation.

Write a reviewReviews (1,154)

Reviewed 6 April 2021 via mobile

The Snowballs were so good we went back the next day and invited friends! The mini beignets were very good! We did not try the food but it looked really good! I recommend everyone try this spot. You won’t be disappointed!

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank MSUBulldog4Life
dcajun35, Owner at David's Sno-Balls, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2021

Thank you We appreciate you and also taking time to let others know about us.

Reviewed 17 March 2021

We came for cafe au lait and bignets and I must say that the french doughnuts tasted just like in New Orleans! The coffee was OK not great but still when well with the pastries. The owner personally came out when the coffee was delayed and apologize. Just nice people. No wonder why this is the highest rated restaurant in Panama City Beach. Warning: as the climate gets warmer, they will be selling more sno-cones so be prepared for the lines!

Date of visit: March 2021
2  Thank Clevlander
dcajun35, Owner at David's Sno-Balls, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2021

We really appreciate you eating with us and taking the time to write a review. Thank you so much and please come back to see us.

Reviewed 14 February 2021 via mobile

Pulled up 15 minutes before closing and asked if I was too late for beignets... the cashier assured me I was not, then David himself emerged from the office with a smile and said heck no! I’m telling you, these are good people who want your business. I ordered 4 orders of “3 plus 1” beignets, a bottled Diet Coke and left a $3 tip, rounding out my tab to $30. What a steal for such yummy goodness! I got them to go and then hustled several miles home to 30A... and they still arrived warm and delicious! Plenty of powdered sugar (honestly, you can’t be stingy with that— but some places are) and cooked well... a fantastic experience! It just like back in NOLA!

While I was waiting for my order, more folks came in and ordered chicken strip baskets, fried pickles, ice cream cones and shakes... they seemed like regulars which makes sense ... this is a place you could get used to!

Their “winter hours” are 9-5 Tues-Sat so plan your visit— but it is definitely worth a drive from 30A! We will definitely be back and look forward to trying more menu items... including snowballs this summer!!

Date of visit: February 2021

We appreciate you and your kind review. This means alot to us to know that we treated you right. We hope to see you again on your next visit. Thanks ☺️

Reviewed 4 February 2021

WE finally gave David’s sno-balls a try To Go on Wednesday 2-3-21@12:30.
The sandwiches were wonderful as recommended. My hubby and I shared a Small mufflata and it was more than enough to split. TONS of meat and delicious.
Also took home an order of 4 beignets that were delicious Except- that they weren’t done all the way through and DOUGHY in the middle, Very disappointing. Maybe it was a fluke, but not at all enjoyable. We were sad. Did not eat them.
I guess try one before you take out. Thought I would let you know... It was too late to take them back.

Date of visit: February 2021

I am sure glad you enjoyed your snowballs and poboys but we apparently fell short with your beignets. Either the oil wasn't hot enough or the cook made an error. Whichever it was if you mention it the next time you visit us I will gladly make some myself for you at no charge. I want you to be happy and enjoy them. Ask for David. We appreciate you and. Hope to see you soon. Thanks