“Southern hospitality on 30A”
Review of David's Sno-Balls

David's Sno-Balls
Price range: USD 5 - USD 14
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Description: New Orleans Style Sno-Balls, Beignets & Café au Lait, Po-Boys on real French bread, Nathan's Hot Dogs, Red Beans & Rice, Shrimp Etouffee, Jambalaya, & Gumbo rotating daily all served in a family friendly location conveniently located in the center of Panama City Beach.
Reviewed 9 July 2013 via mobile

Our kids loved the custom-flavored New Orleans style sno-balls. (The sno ball maker was very accommodating, dispensing multiple "tasters" for my kids to sample the myriad of flavors available.) My husband and I enjoyed the po boys - shrimp & oysters. We gilded the lily, and also topped off with tasty beignets (because when in Rome, you know?). Best of all though, we appreciated the sunny personalities of all three employees.

Date of visit: July 2013
Write a reviewReviews (1,154)

Reviewed 9 July 2013 via mobile

I absolutely love their sno ball shaved ice. I eat their sno balls every day of my vacation and I have been known to eat it twice in a day. But it is the best way to cool down on a hot day and they have so many flavors!!

Date of visit: July 2013
Reviewed 27 June 2013

After coming to PCB for over ten years, I've never made it to here. This place turned this first-timer into a repeat customer. We came right before closing time for Snowballs. I got the pink lemonade with sour splash...the sour splash made it totally worth the extra $.25! Friends got a couple variations of the cheesecake with graham crackers, but raved about it. Will be back again.

Reviewed 23 June 2013

This was a good find. We had the shrimp po boy which had a lot of shrimp, the roast beef, which tasted like your grandmother's pot roast ( tender and juicy), and the meatball sandwich was good, too. Then we tried the stuffed snowballs. They will give you a sample if you ask. I had the wedding cake flavor, which was super. The others all liked theirs, too. We split an order of mini beignets, which were all eaten promptly. The place was clean, great service, friendly staff. there is only seating for about 24. Our GPS got us lost twice when we typed in the name, so use the address. It is in a little strip, so you will have to watch for it.

1  Thank BVCTx
Reviewed 22 June 2013

I'm from New Orleans and have to get my New Orleans food fix whenever I can! DAvid's was recommended in some 2010 guidebooks I had and thank goodness we visited the restaurant. We definitely recommend the snowballs with all the flavors DAvid's has and it carries soft serve ice cream too. We also had lots of Zapps potato chips and gumbo and beignets. The poboys were wonderful--shrimp, oyster and roast beef. Sadly, we weren't there for red beans and rice on Monday. The staff was super friendly and we brought some friends who had never been to New Orleans along. One guy kept going back while were in PC! Thanks Dave for a treat for a homesick WHO DAT!