“Very nice”

Price range: USD 10 - USD 30
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: There are still quite a few of you out there that think that Triple J is just a steakhouse. As the area's premier steakhouse, we think we make the best steak in Panama City Beach. That said, we do a whole lot more than just great grilled beef! For over ten years we have been providing families and diners from around the country with a full array of delicious selections ranging from fresh Florida seafood, to grilled pork and chicken, and the ever popular mile high burgers & sandwiches. In addition to the expansive Dinner Menu, the home-style Lunch Menu at Triple J is extremely popular and has been a favorite with the local business community for years.
Reviewed 30 December 2016

I arrived late. I was solo so they told me to sit where ever I like. It was still fairly crowded. My waitress was very nice and attentive. I ordered their prime rib, baked potato and wedge salad. The wedge salad was huge, tasty, but a little bit spicy Plenty of dressing. I ordered the baked potato with butter and sour cream. There wasn't quite enough of the butter and sour cream to keep the potato from being dry - you may want to order extra. The prime rib was delicious. Well seasoned without being over powering. I ordered it medium rare - it was more on the rare side, but that was perfectly ok with me. I also had the strawberry lemonade. Not much of a strawberry flavor, it was tart, but it was good. All staff were very nice and welcoming. Knowing I was there alone I think the staff tended to me a little more than if I were part of a couple. I appreciated that, a lot!!

There are newer reviews for Triple J

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

This dinner was very nice, the steaks were cooked exactly as ordered and had a very good unique flavor to them. They had a huge assortments of sides to choose from, more than the normal. First time to eat here but will definitely not be the last. Service was excellent (Amber), place was clean and nice.

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

Stephanie, thanks got great service. You made our visit fun and pleasant.

While there was a line forming out front, we were able to walk right in and grab a high top table in the open seating bar area. A six seat table was available! Worth giving it a shot!

Consistently good food and the house wines are pretty good.

Reviewed 11 December 2016

This place was full of locals. They have some great early bird specials till 6. I was surprised it wasn't full of us old people but there were several tables of younger people and families. And on the night we were there a gentleman was singing. He had a very nice voice. We loved the steaks we had, very tender and flavorful.

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

A steakhouse should know how to cook a steak.
Community Party drinks and dinner. Overcrowded in the "party" room. Small crowd in the rest of the restaurant and everyone said the same thing, steak was over cooked. I heard the seafood was better. The cocktail (singular) was awful. I mean how hard is it to make a absolut and tonic. Maybe they used soda or bad tonic or bad ice. Idk. Another old fashioned was also labeled awful.