“Great for paddle board rental”
Review of The Boardroom

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Boardroom
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We woke up this morning to the clearest water I’ve ever seen in the gulf or ocean. Felt like it would be a perfect day for paddle boarding. We called one place and they didn’t have anything available so they recommended the boardroom. I called and within 10 minutes Gus delivered 3 boards to our condo. Then he told me to call when we were done and he’d be back to pick them up. So simple and so worth it.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

It took me, like, ten minutes, and I was outta there, with: A good paddle board(with oar), a kayak that was "just right" for the kids/adults to play with, an oar, and four life preservers. He took a photo of my driver's license, scanned my credit card...bada-bing, bada-boom...tossed 'em in the back of the pick-up that I rented. $84 bucks for all day. Most importantly, I was a hero to the kids/grand-kids.