Orange Lake Panama City
Red Roof Inn Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
USD 112*
USD 106*
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
USD 124*
USD 184*
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel(Panama City)(Great Value!)
USD 138*
USD 134*
SuburbanHotels
Comfort Inn And Suites Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
USD 119*
USD 113*
Travelocity
USD 161*
HolidayInn.com
Courtyard Panama City(Panama City)
USD 167*
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 April 2008

I am just shocked at the previous reviews. We went for a 3 day visit the first week of April and we have already made reservations to return next summer.

The staff there was amazing. We had no issues checking in. We were given a map of the resort that listed all of the pools. I just cant believe that no one on the resort could point you to the pool area! All of the staff was very polite and friendly. Told us about a lot of things to do and refered us to some great restuarants.

Our 2 bedroom unit was very clean. No issues what-so-ever. We own several timeshares and we were very happy with Orange Lake/Panama City.

The beach was 5 minutes from the resort..again...if you wanted to be on the beach...book on the beachfront! I personally like to be away from the hussle and bussle of the tourist section.

There is nothing to do? They have like 5 pools and an aracade and a great pier to walk out on. People crack me up that they want all of this entertainment. Most people go to Panama for the beach, not full blown entertainment at a condo.

Panama City is a summer town...like any beach community not all of the places are open until summer time. With 3 kids we found plenty to do the first week of April! Shell Island was amazing...water was cold, but again, it is spring time not summer. Went to the dog track and the kids had a blast!

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled with family
4  Thank orangelakelover
Reviewed 8 March 2008

This was without a doubt the most disapponting vacation I have had in years. We had to book last minute so we knew we were going to have to take what was available. We signed into the website and it said there were 1bedroom suites available for rent and 2 bedrooms as well. When I tried to book the time it said to call the number listed. When I did that they said there were only hotel rooms available so I took that even though we were taking our grandkids with us. I checked again just before we left hoping to get an upgrade and the website still said there were suites available. When I called again I got some rude woman on the phone that told me the website was wrong and it was always wrong. Yet it continued to say the rooms were available for rent but I apparently could not use my points to get them. Well then why have them. We get to the resort and find out half the rooms are empty and they are lockouts. Our room was dirty, they was half an inch of dust on all the tables, and the bathroom tub has someones hair in it. My husband went to the desk to complain and they said they would notify housekeeping but no one ever showed up. I wound up cleaning the tub myself with the towels in the room that had black curly hair imbedded in them. Over half the towels were that way. We went out and bought beach towels to use while there as our complaints did not get us anywhere. The amenities listed on the web site are not easily available to the Orange Lake portion of the resort and we never did get anyone to tell us where the indoor pool was. We kept checking with the desk about getting a suite and on our third day there someone told my husband that we could call Orange Lake direct. He did and we never got any satisfaction from them either despite being timeshare owners there for about 9 years. It's like well we have your money now so what do we care. There is nothing for kids to do on the resort and I do mean nothing. Everything is at least a 10 minute drive away and even that was not all that great as most of the unique things to do in Panama City Beach don't open until March Break, another thing the web site fails to tell you. Don't go here if you are looking for a family vacation. If all you want to do is golf and play tennis or have a boat you want to dock there if they will let you, well then have at it but this is one place that will not see me or any of the 35 other family members that we regularly take to Orange Lake with us.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank samsplace
Reviewed 29 February 2008

We booked our stay at Orange Lake directly with Orange Lake. They tell you "your key will be at the gate"

When we arrived, there was no key for us at the gate and they did not know we were coming. Even though we had a confirmation number, there was nothing we could do.

Orange Lake doesn't even have an office on this property - they "sub out" everything to partners on the property - and the "partners" all hate Orange Lake because they are nothing but problems (guest can not get help, often left with problems in rooms, no keys, etc)

We ended up having to get a room at the Marriott (it was cheaper and bigger anyway). We have spent an entire week trying to get our money refunded and can not get Orange Lake to return calls or take action.

We lost $500 - BEWARE!

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank DaveHinATL