All reviews pineapple management company gated parking rental company view from the balcony these condos panama city beach pools pcb balconies tennis gulf mart drain
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Being so close to the ocean makes this a perfect vacation spot. I never wanted to leave the condo area! Convenient location to go to pineapple Willy’s and drink their signature drink. Scrumptious! Swings at the oceanfront to enjoy the views and sunsets.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This is the same review I left on the property’s website so there is no confusion. We rented unit1109. I wish someone had left this kind of info for us. The only thing I can say good about this was the view. Gorgeous sunrises and sunsets. This was a neglected unit with outdated furnishings. Marks on walls, cut in chairs, one small tube TV in the living room, broken balcony door are just a few of problems with this unit. It’s a shame because this could have been a very nice unit. Underwhelmed pretty much sums it up.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2018

RESPONSE:. True, the condo was not ready when she arrived. The owner and family had stayed in the condo and left the day before this guest arrived. The owner likes to clean it himself but I always have to send the cleaners in after he leaves to redo it, but through some miscommunication, the cleaners did not show up. So, I explained this to the Canadian lady and her daughter that I would do everything necessary to get it ready for them. I sent cleaners over and they honored every demand this lady requested. She settled down and became comfortable and in better spirits and all was fine..until the owner was upset when learning she said it was left dirty. This offended him and requested I evict her. I would not make this lady leave. Her daughter had already gone back to Canada and she did not even want to leave. She would have been alone trying to find a different place. I did show her another of my rentals that I was willing to move her to, but she liked the one she was in. She stayed the entire time that she booked. About the deposit, I did have to withhold some of her deposit for some damage that she did. She was a very, very hostile person and I believe took out her anger on some of the property. I no longer manage this owner's property. He now uses a different rental manager and they seem to get along fine. I had to rate it as poor due to the fact that it was not cleaned on arrival.

Room tip: All are gulf-views
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank lspm
Reviewed 17 October 2017

I think the location of this property couldn't be better. Has 3 smaller pools - clean - one heated. Many condo's to pick from on the website. Beautiful sunsets from balconies.
Family friendly. Out condo was very clean - recently remodeled kitchen.

Room tip: Get a condo ocean side.
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Maureen O
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed in 507west sunbird condo ocean view room . Room has a full kitchen and one bedroom and 2 sleeper sofas one bath .great view great location gated parking .you have to pay for a parking pass not included with room
Price and arm bands also .still a great value we will be back!

Date of stay: August 2017