“Beautiful Sunsets”

Emerson Point Preserve
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Palmetto
Reviewed 1 October 2018

I always take my honey there to watch the sunsets. Spectacular views watching the sun sink into the Bay or Gulf.

All reviews
"peaceful place"
"beautiful park"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

I had small kids with me (3 under the age of 7) so I couldn’t go to the trails that went far, but the 3 smaller trails we went down were really fun. My kids love bugs and snails and lizards and all things creepy crawly and boy did they get plenty here! We even came across a small baby snake. Beautiful views, very interesting trees. I loved the history lessons along the way too. Although I think it’s weird for there to be stairs and seating on top of an old burial ground the trails were really fun for the kids.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

We live in Palmetto and cannot visit Emerson Point enough. Walking the nature trails is our favorite activity. We see different wildlife every time. We love the lookout tower and the gigantic native American mound. Enjoy a picnic in the shade beside the Manatee River.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

Great place to walk and see nature. Well maintained board walks and observation tower overlooking the water. Good parking areas.