All reviews front desk room was clean cracker barrel safe area eggs and sausage hot breakfast special thanks yogurt would highly recommend this hotel a great place to stay we've stayed free breakfast hot tub stayed nights would stay here again the entire staff home away from home
Reviewed 8 November 2018

We only stayed less than 12 hours, quick stop on the way to Orlando with two toddlers. Hotel was clean, close to the highway, check-in was easy, check-out was easy, front desk was very kind and friendly, breakfast was nice and clean with good options. Overall, great value, would stay again.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Ryan W, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Palm Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear goldenoreos,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our property during your most recent stay with us.

We appreciate you complimenting the cleanliness of our hotel along with the service provided by our wonderful staff. Thank you as well for complimenting our free hot breakfast served fresh each morning. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Jason was on duty when arrived and back again when we left. Hard worker and very nice. Everything was very clean and all staff very nice. Would stay there again for sure. Bed comfortable, room clean. Just off 95.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mary Jane K,

We appreciate you complimenting the cleanliness of our hotel along with the service that Jason was able to provide you during your stay. We are happy to hear that Jason was able to accommodate your needs and make your stay comfortable. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope to see you all in the future.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

My fiancé is in school and had to do an exam that required him to be in a secluded four wall room and we were currently driving and had no where to take a test. We have the Red Roof inn a call in desperate need and Jason picked up the phone Andes explained our situation and he really helped us! When we got there, he was waiting for us by the door and helped my fiancé get into the room as fast as possible and was so understanding and sweet. I recommend this place to ANYONE! It’s very clean, and kept up very nicely! Jason is amazing! Thank you Jason!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Ryan W, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Palm Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear Tiffany B,

We appreciate you complimenting the cleanliness of our hotel along with the service that Jason was able to provide you during your stay. We are happy to hear that Jason was able to ensure sure that your fiance was able to complete his exam. That is awesome to hear and we are happy to be of help to you all when in need. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope to see you all in the future.

Reviewed 29 September 2018

This was our 2nd time visiting Palm Coast & staying at the Red Roof Inn the first time we were excited to return. The staff is wonderful especially Robin. She goes over & beyond. The room was very clean, beds comfortable & we had a room on the 3rd floor overlooking the pool. Breakfast is great...Hotel is close to everything....Pool is very nice.... Would definitely go back our 3rd time around.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Marruby,

We appreciate you complimenting the cleanliness of our hotel along with the hospitality provided to you by our staff and Robbin in particular, she does go above and beyond for our guest's and we are happy to hear that she was able to accommodate you during your trips to beautiful Palm Coast Florida. Thank you as well for complimenting our pool, spa and grill area. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 27 September 2018

This is the second time staying at this motel and I still find it a lovely place to stay. The beds are comfortable and I found the room always clean.
It's on a cul de sac so it's quiet at night and although going through renovations they are conducted only from late morning to late afternoon.
Staff is super friendly and always willing to look after whatever needs you require.
Good variety of breakfast items whether hot or cold.
Neighbouring restaurants, gas bar and drug store are a short walk and the beach just a short drive away.
Will stay here on my next visit and do recommend to my friends!

Room tip: Quiet environment for sleeping
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear janra732018,

We appreciate you complimenting the cleanliness of our hotel along with the free hot breakfast served fresh each morning by our wonderful staff. Thank you for complimenting our staff and the hospitality they provided you during your stay, they all work hard to keep the property clean while maintaining a sunny demeanor. We sincerely appreciate your business and understanding of our renovations and we look forward to seeing you again once they are complete.