Review Highlights
The CONSERVATORY is easily the BEST golf course that I have ever experienced

Went with friends as a guest and I was blown away by everything I experienced. The condition was... read more

Reviewed 7 November 2018
Eddie R
Palm Coast, Florida
Excellent condition

Very challenging and scenic. But over priced compared to other good resort courses. Good GPS info... read more

Reviewed 23 May 2018
CurlyLiz
Boynton Beach
via mobile

All reviews beverage cart cart girl in great condition pro shop tee boxes driving range sand traps conservatory holes challenge layout carts tees gps info hurricane florida
Reviewed 8 March 2017

The Conservatory Course is a well-maintained challenging course that is beautiful and a joy to play. The yardage is long and there are numerous bunkers. Golf carts are equipped with GPS to help with yardage determinations. The clubhouse looks like the Taj Mahal. The staff was friendly. The Ocean Course was under repair because of storm damage, but we were not disappointed to play the Conservatory.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

My fiancé and I played this course together on a weekday. There was no problem getting a tee time and we were not paired up with anyone.

The course was in great condition. Pace of play was fine. No problem to make long drives from the tee. I found the grass to be different. I don't know how to explain it, but I've never played in grass like this before. Also, the greens roll fast!

I really liked the golf cart, especially the tablet (great for distance, weather alerts, and ordering food). There were stations along the course for water and ice refills.

The staff were all friendly!

Overall, beautiful course and we would play it again.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 7 April 2016 via mobile

Signed up to play in the afternoon to take advantage of twilight rate. When my teetime approached I was told there would be a 20 minute delay as they "slipped" in 2 foursomes in front of course. This after paying almost $300 for green fees for two. They let a twosome tee off in front of them and did not allow us to join them ensuring we would be late for our dinner reservation.

The course is not in good shape with several of the greens having damage on them. Pace of play was slow and they had no Marshall on the course. The irony was we waited on every shot on the front nine and in the fairway on #9 we get a "warning" on the computer screen on the golf cart that we were behind pace of play and start playing faster, give me a break!

Date of experience: April 2016
1  Thank ronm868
Reviewed 5 January 2016

I was excited to play the ocean course and tried to save some money by playing twilight, after 12 p.m. It is still $112 with tax and service charge of $4.95? No idea what that was about. Regardless, eager to play and looked forward to the ocean views on the course. It's not really ocean views, tall hedges obstruct the view and it's not very scenic but you can make out the ocean in the background, if you try hard enough. Played on Monday and there was a group outing, so I was stuck behind them as a single player walk on. The course was in fair condition but the greens were terrible in my opinion. They has just sprayed it with some nasty dark green fertilizer or something and it looked awful. Additionally, there were pockets of dirt patches and unkept fairways. Not worth the money and the time. I played 6 holes and left because there was no marshal dictating pace of play anywhere to be found and the course looked cheap and cosmetically challenged. Save your money and play the other course, conservatory, because this one is really just a tourist trap with really slow and bad golfers.

Date of experience: January 2016
2  Thank Bobby B
Reviewed 10 December 2015 via mobile

Really enjoyed this course. It's location is pristine next to the ocean and layout was challenging especially when the wind picked up. Very good condition, people were super nice. Not sure about the price because we played for free. Put it on your list.

Date of experience: December 2015