“Great Father & Son round.”

Ocean Hammock Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Named a "Modern Classic" by Links Magazine, this oceanfront 18-hole championship golf course features indigenous forest and wetlands, coastal dune formations and the Atlantic Ocean itself as a panoramic backdrop.
Reviewed 16 March 2006

A friend recommended this course to me when I mentioned I was taking the family to St. Augustine for a week long vacation. My Dad and I try to get two or three rounds in each time we travel together, and had been pretty pleased in the past with LPGA International's courses among others. Ocean Hammock is a whole different arena. Wow! On top of the challenging layout, you want to run to the next tee box just to see what treat you are in for on "this" hole! We played early in the morning, and the ocean breeze, combined with the sound of waves crashing & seagulls crying while you pure a fairway wood down the pristine track... Anyway, if you can't tell by now, this was not a round of golf, it was a four hour memory making session. Hope you get an opportunity to experience it for yourself.

3  Thank Stogie3786
"info"
"hurricane"
"florida"

Reviewed 6 July 2005

Our group of sixteen played this course last September - right after a hurricane. The staff was professional and we were truly treated as "members" of the course. Conditions were excellent. The course is beautiful - especially the finishing hole.

We stayed right at Ocean Hammock - the accommodations were truly first class.

Outstanding is the best word to describe our experience.

1  Thank MDFinnigan
Reviewed 23 December 2003

I found my retirement home.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 August 2002

We all know what a 5 star hotel is, well this is the 5 star golf course. A must if your in the area and a must if your a golf "fannnatic". 7200 yards of beauty and a challenge for your skills. I will be back.