Review Highlights
The CONSERVATORY is easily the BEST golf course that I have ever experienced

Went with friends as a guest and I was blown away by everything I experienced. The condition was... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Eddie R
Palm Coast, Florida
Excellent condition

Very challenging and scenic. But over priced compared to other good resort courses. Good GPS info... read more

Reviewed 23 May 2018
CurlyLiz
Boynton Beach
via mobile

All reviews beverage cart cart girl in great condition pro shop tee boxes driving range sand traps conservatory holes challenge layout carts tees gps info hurricane florida
Reviewed 7 April 2016 via mobile

Signed up to play in the afternoon to take advantage of twilight rate. When my teetime approached I was told there would be a 20 minute delay as they "slipped" in 2 foursomes in front of course. This after paying almost $300 for green fees for two. They let a twosome tee off in front of them and did not allow us to join them ensuring we would be late for our dinner reservation.

The course is not in good shape with several of the greens having damage on them. Pace of play was slow and they had no Marshall on the course. The irony was we waited on every shot on the front nine and in the fairway on #9 we get a "warning" on the computer screen on the golf cart that we were behind pace of play and start playing faster, give me a break!

Date of experience: April 2016
1  Thank ronm868
Reviewed 5 January 2016

I was excited to play the ocean course and tried to save some money by playing twilight, after 12 p.m. It is still $112 with tax and service charge of $4.95? No idea what that was about. Regardless, eager to play and looked forward to the ocean views on the course. It's not really ocean views, tall hedges obstruct the view and it's not very scenic but you can make out the ocean in the background, if you try hard enough. Played on Monday and there was a group outing, so I was stuck behind them as a single player walk on. The course was in fair condition but the greens were terrible in my opinion. They has just sprayed it with some nasty dark green fertilizer or something and it looked awful. Additionally, there were pockets of dirt patches and unkept fairways. Not worth the money and the time. I played 6 holes and left because there was no marshal dictating pace of play anywhere to be found and the course looked cheap and cosmetically challenged. Save your money and play the other course, conservatory, because this one is really just a tourist trap with really slow and bad golfers.

Date of experience: January 2016
2  Thank Bobby B
Reviewed 10 December 2015 via mobile

Really enjoyed this course. It's location is pristine next to the ocean and layout was challenging especially when the wind picked up. Very good condition, people were super nice. Not sure about the price because we played for free. Put it on your list.

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

A simple request to take a buggy to ride / view the course was meant with an appalling approach to Customer Service. Take a note from the Conservatory Course, also at Hammock, where their approach was all about the customer. An unhappy guest who goes home on Tuesday and just wanted to view the course as I did at the other. Appalled at his approach towards me and my daughter who was present.

Date of experience: August 2015
2  Thank TheWhiteLexus
Reviewed 6 August 2015

Course is very challenging and the sea breeze or wind adds to the difficulty in determining distance. Greens are fast and true but usually are divided into a two or three tier level making the speed a greater challenge. Wonderful driving and putting range. Helpful and courteous staff. Play and enjoy.

Date of experience: August 2015