“Good eats”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Nice lazy lunch. Service was great, the food (wings) were excellent, and was just a nice visit. Will return.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

I am a regular visitor to Houligan's Irish Pub.. Not only in Palm Coast, but also Port Orange and Ormond Beach. They all very well run. The food and service are good. I mostly visit the Pub in Palm Coast. We usually stop there after golf on Friday. I think they have one of the best bartenders in the area. She works the afternoon shift on Fridays.. She is very friendly to all of her customers. She usually has a full bar and you never have to wait for a drink. I think her name is Ashley. She is top notch. At times we sit at the hi top table and we have never had bad service. My wife and I stopped last nite for dinner. They have some new menu items.. I had the pretzels for an appetizer, they were out of beer cheese... Then I had the mahi tacos and they were out of rice. Not sure how your out of either. Both items were very good. I will continue to go.. Excellent place to watch football game.. both college and pro..

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Visiting friends and we stopped in and had appetizers & a drink. We had 3 different kinds of wings, Hot, Sweet Chilli and the Sweet & Bold BBQ, my favorite was the Sweet Chilli then the Sweet & Bold BBQ, the hot wasn't overly hot but seemed to be just a little dry. The place had a nice atmosphere and we enjoyed hanging out with our friends. The waitress was nice and came back multiple times to check on us.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

Again, we just moved here so trying out different restaurants to give my dad a variety of different places to eat at. They catered to his needs and he did not have an issue while we were there! We had a nice dinner and added another place to our list of places to eat! We will be back!

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

This was our first visit and I was disappointed. My son ordered the cheese quesadilla (very very cheesy; almost too much so) and I ordered the patty melt, medium well (medium at best - entire middle was bright pink). Both meals were very greasy as were the fried pickles. There was literally a puddle of oil in the basket. It's bar food, I guess it is expected. If our waiter would have checked on us in a timely manner, I would have asked for my patty melt to be cooked longer; instead I just cut out half the beef because I was hungry and we were with others. I'm disappointed based on friends' recommendation of Houligans so maybe it waa just a bad night.