“Not a $100.00 plus a night hotel!”

Days Inn Palm Coast
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Palm Coast
Reviewed 12 April 2017

This hotel is by no means a $100.00 a night hotel. There was Toilet paper in the toilet, mold in the shower and you had to pin the curtains back to let the air conditioner blow into the room.The pillows had a bad odor, something was on the bathroom wall. Front disk employee very nice and accommodating. Should be charging $60.00 max.

Room Tip: Unless they come down on the price, do not have high expectations
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

We had a great experience at the Days Inn. We were kind of stranded at 4am and the person at the desk helped us get a room. It was very helpful and allowed us to grab a quick night with a good starter breakfast the next morning. Nice clean room. The gentleman at the desk was a really nice guy. The girl next morning was just as nice and doing ever job in the hotel with a smile!! Thank you!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2017

The building looked clean when we checked in. The room 323 was very quite even though the hotel was sold out. However, there was gross blood or other bodily functions on the shower wall. How did the housekeeper miss this.
There was white splatter all over the bathroom wall and the vanity was peeling like it was falling apart.
There were brown splatters all over the wall near the desk and tv.( I have pictures of all these)

The next morning, the breakfast area was gross. I blame the people staying there and working there. Every table was covered in food or dirty plates and two had cups of coffee spilled and just left.
This whole experience could be yours for $163.00

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2017

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2017

My wife and I stayed here so that we could go to a wedding shower the following morning. The hotel is new and looked nice from the outside. I booked a no smoking room which was surrounded by other no smoking rooms, but still had a cigarette smoke smell to it. The morning of check out we got up early, got breakfast, I left to drop my wife off, and came right back. The night before we brought back some leftovers from an expensive dinner and when I got back to the room our room had been cleaned and our food in the fridge had been thrown out. I called the front desk to ask why our food had been thrown out while we were still checked into the room? She called her manager and called me back to say that their cleaning staff had assumed wrong and thought we had left. She said her manager told her that they couldn't do anything since it was a perishable item, but said that they had pulled the food out of the trash and had it at the front desk if I wanted it. Not sure which is worst having their cleaning staff throw away your stuff or having the front desk tell me they couldn't do anything about it, but got it out of the trash for me if I wanted it.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple