“Just as pictured”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

V1021
Midway, Georgia
“Just as pictured”
Reviewed 24 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

I enjoyed this property. The inside of the condo was very nice and as pictured. The condo is well maintained. The European Village could use some updating. It is conveniently located near the Intracoastal Waterway nature path. On the path, I saw a turtle, rabbit, butterflies galore, birds, beautiful homes, and a children's memorial garden. The beach is nearby. I was able to see the cranes catching and eating fish. The beach was beautiful for sunrise. I will definitely visit Palm Coast again. I would also be willing to rent this condo again. It slept two adults comfortably. Four people would work if it was a couple with two kids. Four adults would be crowded in my opinion. Mr. Caio and his wife were pleasant to work with for the rental.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing