We stayed 6 hot days at this Marriott Resort. Lots of families but not overly crowded. We had two suites that adjoined giving us room for 3 and a full kitchen.
Pools were nice. Saltwater so no chlorine eye burn or dried out skin. 3 pools, including one large enough for laps which they reserve in the AM. That was great for me.
Staff was very nice and attentive to needs. Restaurant and market were typical for a Marriott resort. Food was good but market prices ridiculous. There are grocery options and several restaurant choices within walking distance.
Beach is nice and not crowded. Weekend was busy as this isn't a private beach, but not bad. The water was pretty rough while we were there so little kids would have to be watched closely.
You can rent chairs and umbrella from private company at the beach. Just negotiate and you will get a decent rate for a week.
Nice workout facilities and lots of planned activities if you like that in a resort.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Marriott's Ocean Pointe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Ocean Pointe Hotel Palm Beach Shores
- Marriotts Palm Beach Shores
- Marriotts Hotel Ocean Pointe
- Marriott Palm Beach Shores
- Marriott Ocean Pointe
- Marriotts Ocean Pointe