All reviews rooftop restaurant sea spray an older hotel old florida the entire hotel ice machine tiki
Reviewed 21 July 2015

My husband and I have been staying here for about 20 years. This is why we chose this location to renew our wedding vows. We arrived here last Friday to find that the boardwalk behind the Hotel was closed down for repair. The boardwalk was where we were to have our ceremony. The SeaSpray got us in their Penthouse Restaurant, Mediterranean Taverna. We had wonderful food and a beautiful view. Our party was held on the pool deck. We had a wonderful time and wonderful service. Thank you, again, for everything!

Room Tip: We prefer the pool deck. It is more convenient for the pool, beach and a cocktail.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank ediemaechristopher
Reviewed 15 July 2015 via mobile

Staff and Owners are amazing! We will be back! Thanks Rick for everything! Britt your awesome! This place is a wonderful location too. Tiki bar is nice too! Rooms were very comfortable and very affordable prices.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Hurleywife1
Reviewed 12 July 2015

I stayed at this property about 2 years ago and it was quaint but dated. I picked it because location, coupon and price. About a year ago I started getting Snail Mail from them indicating that they were under new management. They indicated that they started a renovation and the new property launch was late 2014. They offered me a repeat customer offer of $99 with 2 free drinks at their Tiki Bar. I tried to get a room this past fall and winter but they indicated that the rate was for off season only. So last night I was able to get a room. Britney was at the front desk, Great Person friendly willing to help.

When we booked the room we requested a king bed and were told that they were fully booked and only had a room with 2 Queens. When we got to the room it was 2 doubles. The room was identical to what we stayed in 2 years ago. We were disappointed since we were led to believe that the property had been renovated and they wanted us to come back. They did but other than the 2 drinks nothing has improved. Rooms are under renovation but I do not know if they were available.
Some other things I did not enjoy about my stay, Towels are super thin, The shampoo and conditioner (same pack) is the size of a ketchup package, the soap is about the size of a half dollar and just as thick. After we came back from dinner, I asked at the front desk for another shampoo package and was told they did not have them there but would have housekeeping bring me a package. It never came. At night there was entertainment or a game of Corn Hole. (Like beanbag toss) it went on to late at night an we could not get to sleep until after 1 AM. The AC in our room is a older window unit. It worked, ran all night and helped muffle the sound from the ruckus going on downstairs. All in all this property cannot claim "Renovated" is still in need of lots of improvement. On the positive side the bartender makes a great Bloody Mary ! You can walk to the beach and the parking is adequate. Bring your own beach chairs and sun protection.

Room Tip: Ask for a newly renovated room without window AC.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MrChefDave2014
Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

The seaspray inn was a pretty nice place. We got a good deal for our room because of a cornhole tournament. We didn't spend much time at the hotel, mostly just slept, but we heard they have an all you can eat breakfast in the restaurant. It is pretty much on the beach - just have to walk across the dune. We would stay there again if we were in town.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2015

not for the noveau riche just real people relax drink dance eat who could ask for anything more good walking things to see and do nearby good location comfortable not trendy not for bragging but for enjoying yourself

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple