“very nice”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: USD 40 - USD 60
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: PGA Blvd
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your fresh and flavorful menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your next private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season!
Reviewed 20 August 2018

higher end of the quality and price spectrum. very good service, food, views. outside seating was a pleasure.

Date of visit: March 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,230)

Reviewed 16 August 2018

I ate here with a relatively large group as part of a business event. While the appetizers were OK, the main course was simply unacceptable. I selected the tuna, based on the server's statement that it would be cooked "rare". When my meal arrived, it was clearly cooked to the point of medium well - dry and only barely pink. Before I said anything, a co-worker commented on it and the server overheard, snapped her head around and said "It's rare!" with a very annoyed tone (and without having even looked at my plate). She then walked off and did not return to our table for 20 minutes or more.

When the meal was finished, a different server noted that I hadn't eaten mine and asked if I wanted a box to take it with me.

This is beyond bad service - it was insulting for this to occur at a group event. Frankly, any restaurant charging this price level should know how to properly cook a piece of fish - particularly in West Palm Beach. Clearly the server knew that since this was a group event, that I had no recourse except to either eat the junk she delivered to the table or make a fuss in front of customers and appear to be a jerk.

This would be a one-star review, except for the fact that the dessert was quite good - but not a substitute for the meal itself.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

The scallops are great. The service is good and the pricing is ok. The waterfront atmosphere is wonderful.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Everything was just perfect from the moment we arrived. Our waitress was wonderful and attentive and told us it was still happy hour ( which we didn’t know) and recommended some bites and drinks. The view over the inter coastal was beautiful and the presentation of the food beautiful.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

I love Seasons 52! The food is healthy and delicious. We always get great service! Try a flatbread pizza or the pan seared scallops. The deserts