“Don’t miss it”

Spoto's Oyster Bar PGA
Reserve with OpenTable
Spoto's Oyster Bar PGA is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The Blue Points are in SEASON and FABULOUS!! Our waitress Samantha was the best, knowledgeable and charming. Don’t miss out on the Key Lime Pie!!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We joined friends for dinner and sat outside and had a wonderful time. We all shared oysters on the half shell. I had the chicken with goat cheese and artichokes and it was delicious. We would highly recommend Spotos!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We gathered at Spotos for a family and friends gathering to celebrate end of horse show season For Us. We were a party of eleven and reserved a table outside.
Both service and quality of food were excellent. We had several round of oyster platter and shared starters.
As for main dishes I recommend the tuna and the lobster fettuccini.
We would return

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I will start with the desert and my next visit I just may start with the desert. The BEST and I mean the best coconut custard pie I have ever eaten. Every bite just the right amount of coconut to offset the light creamy texture of the custard and topping.add to that a crispy crust and it was perfection.Our table order different items and we did a sampling. There was not anything less then perfection in each sample.The scallops,the onion crushed fish and even the calamari (which has always had the texture of a rubber band to me) was overwhelmingly received by all at our table Their sides compliment the dish.You will never taste a better creamed spinach anywhere. Go early during the “in season” this little slice of culinary heaven fills up fast.
Highly recommend

1  Thank 8386mom
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Oysters... Yes.. fish oh yeah. This place is a fun, loud, tasty and reasonably priced fish and oyster bar. Great staff, unpretentious atmosphere. Inside and outside seating. fun night out.