“Consistent”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Food is consistently good. Service is consistently good (not great). The spicy green beans are delicious! Bar area high top tables are seat yourself so we often sit there rather than wait for the family side. Sign up for their email club. They send excellent coupons.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

The food was average at best. Bland overall, nothing special. The server was friendly but seemed overworked and we hardly saw him. Pretty much what I'd expect from a chain but was hoping the food would be a little better. Won't be back anytime soon.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I had not been to this restaurant in several years but found myself at the mall and decided to have lunch. Because it was Sunday, no lunch menu was available making lunch for one at $25 a bit pricey so I expect a lot. Had I just had my main I would give this 4 stars. However I started out with the won ton soup which was an epic failure. Weak broth that lacked depth of flavor, inferior quality tiny shrimp and chicken cubes that had the texture of rubber. I really did not enjoy the soup. I was actually going to cancel lunch but the waiter was a nice guy and explained the order had been placed and I am glad I stayed. I had an appetizer and a side. Northern style spare ribs with a seasoning dust on the side. Very tasty. Then I had the szechuan asparagus with a spicy light sauce with some onions. This I loved, enough to make me think there will be other things I like as well. I will go back but never order the soup again.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

A good restaurant in the PF Chang chain. Fresh food and good service. Always enjoy this one when in the area.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

visited this restaurant for the first time in west palm. Been to pf Chang in Dubai and Tampa. Good solid place to eat. Love the orange chicken and the vegetarian dish with nuts.