Palm Beach Oceanfront Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Beach(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 157*
USD 802*
Hotels.com
USD 419*
USD 325*
Chesterfield
USD 281*
  • Pool
Bradley Park Hotel(Palm Beach)
USD 275*
Official Website
The Breakers(Palm Beach)
USD 1,187*
  • Pool
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 181*
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
The Brazilian Court Hotel(Palm Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 January 2012

just returned from a 3 day stay here. forget all the negatives you've read. this place is a simple gem!! location is right on the beach, swept daily, rooms are clean and comfortable. bar and restaurant are primo and lots of fun with lots of characters. this is not the ritz(not far away) but for the price i thought it was a real find. i'll be taking my family back with me next trip and know they will enjoy. trust me on this one. i've been around the world and this place is solid. note: rooms aren't huge but comfy,simple and clean. no problems

Room Tip: get an oceanfront suite. view and deck outside is great
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank harvey s
Reviewed 23 January 2012

I had business to take care of in West Palm Beach but wanted to also make it a short vacation so i was looking for something on the beach to relax. I found this hotel for an insanely low price online. I had my doubts based on some reviews but decided to give it a shot. I was welcomed by a great young man at front desk, i think his name was Ardy. Checkin was quick and easy. I checked out my room and it was great. I went up to the bar and restaurant area and was blown away. Had a few drinks and dinner facing the ocean with a nice cool breeze. Food was excellent and not too pricey and the staff were very friendly and professional. I ended up extending my stay for another day and the front desk was able to match the rate i got online so i didnt have to rebook. The area is quiet and tranquill. I couldnt believe how such a place was so cheap. I told my friends back home about it and we are all coming back in the spring. Great place, great hotel, great vacation.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 January 2012

The hotel location is great! They have a great restaurant and the best view in the county! I love this place! The food and drinks are the best around!

Room Tip: Try to get an Oceanfront room if you can.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 January 2012

We stayed at the hotel for New Year's Eve and had the two bedroom suite. It was a great room and had all of the necessities we could have ever needed. The upper deck lounge area was a big surprise and we spent a majority of our time out there. The room was very clean, the beds were comfortable and clean also. We had dinner at the restaurant, everyone was very pleased with the quality and price of the food. The view from our room was breathtaking. They had a DJ and party going on down by the pool/restaurant area, we were able to enjoy the music from the balcony outside our room. Can't think of a better way to start off the New Year. We plan on going back next year and bringing more people with us.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 January 2012

This hotel and restaurant is amazing. The hotel is very clean and safe. It is right on the ocean front, and you really can't ask for much more when your visiting Florida. All of the staff is friendly and lots of fun. The rooms are very clean and its a great spot for families, couples, and happy hour! I think that if someone is travelling soon to Florida that they should defiantly consider this spot and you will not be disappointed. Many people do not know about this hotel, and I really didn't until I found it on the net. I'm really glad I did because the hotel was everything and more- really much more than I could have asked for.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends