“Excellent Pasta and Pizza”

Cup Pasta And Pizza
Ranked #2 of 7 Quick Bites in Oviedo
Reviewed 23 January 2018

To think that a Mall to find a fast food of this quality seems lie. Excellent Italian pasta and pizza. Fresh sauces. I seemed to be eating in Rome. And what I like most, you choose the toppings you want for your pizza, for the same price $ 6.95. Pasta the one you want, and the sauce that I like. In addition to the excellent service and friendliness of the employees. We will return again.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Antonio did a great job with my pizza. Unlimited toppings! It was very delicious. Great service and great food at rapid speed. I will definitely be back again.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Some of the best food court meals around. The individually sized pizza is freshly made, a major improvement over the previous (thankfully now closed) pizza supplier. The pasta is freshly cooked and has various sauces and even the small portion is enough for most people.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

My teens and I are addicted to the pizza here. For about $6 the super nice people who work here will make you a personal pizza (which is plenty for a meal plus leftovers...although I have a hard time stopping when I'm full because it's soooo good)! They really make me happy because I'm terrible at making decisions and they happily will do half with one sauce and half with another (try the pesto - it's amazing)! They even have live music sometimes by the same nice guys who fix the pizzas. The pizzas are ready quickly and you can eat in the mall, at their tables or take it to go! I love this place!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Cup Pasta is now offering pizza, thus the name change to Cup Pasta & Pizza. In addition to their generous pasta and sauce options, now you can create your own personal pizza. The raw crust is ready for your assembly line choice of sauce and unlimited toppings and it is all cooked together for approximately three minutes in a blazing hot oven. The staff are efficient and friendly, and I would be happy to return. This location can be found within the food court of the Oviedo Marketplace, and the business has added an addition to their area to accommodate the pizza supplies/ovens as well as seating specifically for their customers. Check it out!

Date of visit: June 2017