“Fresh and original menu!”
Review of Sushi POP

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Alafaya
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

As always the food was prepared perfectly and presented perfectly. Delicious meal. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Visited during Happy Hour for Sushi. One of the best sushi eateries in Central Florida with casual setting and the best water filtration system available. Food was nicely presented, delicious taste and even more the price was unbeatable. This is a go to eating place for a satisfying experience moreso when we have visitors.

Reviewed 29 September 2018

The food and service was good but the meal was very expensive and portion size was way too small. Google said two dollar signs, should have been 3-4. We all left hungry. 3 people, 3 salads, 1 order of sushi - sashimi and one roll, 3 glasses of wine, $125, with the tip $150. I don't mind spending the money but for goodness sake feed us if we are going to spend that kind of money. Most of the time when you order a sushi - sashimi platter there are 2 pieces of each, not so here. I will get my sushi elsewhere next time.

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and I love coming to Sushi Pop! Happy hour is the best- you can try different rolls at a low price. I have loved everything I’ve gotten here. Best sushi in town!!

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Had a client dinner here last week - great choice. It’s a fun, clean environment with a fun vibe, without being too loud. Truffle edamame and krab roll were delicious!