“Amazing place, a fool to pass it up”
other traveller has booked this property
Always a great day in Ormond Beach Livingroom
Master Bedroom
Second bedroom
Back yard
Screened in eating area
Eat bug free outside in the screened in porch
Main Bathroom
Early morning sunrise
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Eric1980a...
“Amazing place, a fool to pass it up”
Reviewed 3 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

This was me and my family's first time renting a house for vacation, and I will say it was a great experience. The house owner was helpful with every question we had and help us with the rental process, could not ask for more.

The house was great, outside was well kept and the inside was very clean.
Goods - very clean, very big, master bedroom was huge, kitchen fully furnished, two living room areas, toys for kids for both inside and beach play
Not so goods (cause I had such a good time I won't say bad) - bed alittle stiff, could use a few more fans (not used to Florida heat is why), master shower could use a cost of paint and honestly that's all.

Location was in a quite area and the beach was super close. Loved waking up and having my morning coffee on the front porch. The beach was very clean and even had a few turtle nests which was awesome to be able to see in person. The perfect distance from Daytona beach for fun and hangout but just far enough to stay quite and avoid big crowds.

Recommendations if you rent this house from this owner- DO IT, you will have a great time. I was telling my friends about it when we got home and were planning our next trip to this place before we even left.

Can not say enough good about the lend n replace policy... A great idea.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing