Review Highlights
Fun golf

We are not great golfers so this course is perfect for us! It is an 18 hole course, par 72. There... read more

Reviewed 15 April 2016
Mary Jo S
Duluth, Minnesota
via mobile
golf for fun

for the money compared to area courses this 1 needs help the greens and fairways are not in good... read more

Reviewed 7 February 2016
rosrog
ont can

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 January 2015

It's clear that the failing economy is having an adverse effect on the course - it seemed as though they were terribly understaffed. The kitchen had closed at 3:00 in the afternoon. Having said that, I can say that everyone from the back shop, pro shop and bar were extremely pleasant and made you feel welcome and appreciated. The course was in tough shape but for $ 20.00 including cart I'm not sure how much you can expect. Difficult to generate working capital at those rates. And yes .... sand everywhere.

Date of experience: January 2015
1  Thank David L
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Beautiful course settles in beautiful part of Ormond beach easy to locate of north nova road by us1 great value for your money the course beautiful surround by upscale neighborhood and beautiful golf course homes

Date of experience: November 2013
1  Thank Rick B
Reviewed 31 January 2013

If you do, then you're in the right place! Sand in the bunkers? Sure! And sand on the fairways, sand on the greens, sand in the parking lot... What a dump.

Date of experience: August 2012
1  Thank Mark E
Reviewed 2 October 2012

I grew up playing golf on vacations with my family and playing this course at least once while we were in the area. Recently returned to find the poor economy did a number on it. What used to be close cut greens and formidable bunkers filled with fine white sand has been replaced by greens patched together amid weeds and mud for a trap.
I am glad that we didn't have to pay full price because I would have not felt as if I paid for a round of golf, but instead a walk through a recently harvested oak forest.

Date of experience: September 2012