“Great laugh and great courses”

Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf
Ranked #1 of 10 Fun & Games in Ormond Beach
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

This is one thing we do every year we come to Daytona the courses are built are for everyone of all ages. You can have s laugh and giggle throughout and look at the amazing things they have on the pirate cove courses. We have done both courses plenty of times and will keep going back!

All reviews
"blast"
"daytona"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 17 June 2016

I have been going to this mini golf course since I was a kid and have always loved it. As an adult I still find it to be fun. Not to mention, that their are actually two courses here so you can change it up. I highly recommend giving it a shot next time you visit Daytona.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

Prices; reasonable, the two courses; enjoyable. They explore pirate history, you can learn as you mini-golf. My family and I loved it. My daughter 2 just did her best, it was an all out competition between my husband myself and our 5 year old.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Its a nice facility centrally located, close to restaurants, hotels, and the beach. Great place to take the kids after a day at the beach, and dinner.