“Daytona Beach Landmark”

Ranked #1 of 10 Fun & Games in Ormond Beach
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed 17 June 2016

I have been going to this mini golf course since I was a kid and have always loved it. As an adult I still find it to be fun. Not to mention, that their are actually two courses here so you can change it up. I highly recommend giving it a shot next time you visit Daytona.

All reviews
"blast"
"daytona"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 17 June 2016

Prices; reasonable, the two courses; enjoyable. They explore pirate history, you can learn as you mini-golf. My family and I loved it. My daughter 2 just did her best, it was an all out competition between my husband myself and our 5 year old.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Its a nice facility centrally located, close to restaurants, hotels, and the beach. Great place to take the kids after a day at the beach, and dinner.

Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

We visit this putt-putt course every year and always have a great time. Average prices, nice courses. Sometimes a little crowded in the prime after dinner hour.

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

My wife and I visited pirates cove mini golf today it was easy to ding nice accessible parking and great mini golf experience. I was impressed with the mini golf courses different obstacles that were featured, the scenery and the education cards naming certain plants overall a great experience would visit again :)