See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 November 2017

From Sunny the General Manger, to Star the housekeeper you are treated like family from the minute you check in. The rooms, which were recently renovated, offer hard wood floors,Queen sized beds, a microwave, refrigerator and flat screen television, great Wi-Fi service and pets are welcome!
The hotel is located right off 95, close proximity to restaurants and the beach.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Only hotel in the area that has two queen beds in room...the staff was really nice and very helpful..rooms are clean...the staff was really nice and very helpful...great place to sleepover when driving long time on a highway

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2016

We were able to book this Motel 6 at the last minute to "hunker down" during Hurricane Matthew. I would have been fine with during a normal day, not fancy but it was clean and comfortable. I even filled the tub prior to Hurricane, just in case....it's one of the first times I've ever had a motel tub that actually holds water! Glad I did, we lost power and water. Watched the storm and about 9 trees that went down across from the parking lot, but never felt in danger...it seems like a very solid motel. Great job by employee who was out in the rain cleaning up beer bottles that had rolled off of the roof into the parking lot. Thanks to motel staff for being a port in the storm.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2016

Free wifi, coffee in the morning Rooms are clean although in need of some small repairs. TV is in working order and many channels are available Nice shower. Staff was pleasant to work with. Ice is available Rooms have a refrigerator.

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed 5 August 2016

I was confused when I arrived as the sign had both Motel 6 and something like "Horizon" on it. Only half of this structure is a Motel 6. The other half is some type of residences for very-down-on-your-luck people. Scary people were lurking about outside.. I had a reservation for a non-smoking room. I waited a while for service as the attendant was eating with her family in the back Behind the counter were two old broken chairs, piles of trash and everything was filthy dirty. The place resembled an old abandoned building and was more run down than any of the "6"s I have stayed in over the decades.The clerk was very nice and apologized several times for the condition, as I stared at the ripped apart furniture behind her and in the lobby. She then handed me two room keys to see which would be best. One reeked of smoke, had a busted door and was filthy. The second had not been cleaned, smoky as well, and had bottles on the floor by the bed. She then took me to see what was an updated room. It was back by the "residents" area . It was horrible with sinister looking characters watching.. I have stayed at many Motel 6s over the years with my dog but never in 30 years did I see anything so run down, smoke filled, and dangerous looking. She said he understood and cancelled my reservation, apologizing again.

Room Tip: Best try another motel locally
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Econo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for posting your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Please know the conditions you experienced are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.