“If You Can't Get to Lima”
Review of El Inka Grill

El Inka Grill
Ranked #1,156 of 3,919 Restaurants in Orlando
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

If you can't get to Lima (Peru not Ohio), then you must try the Inka Grill. I have heard that the French are sending chefs to Lima to learn the cuisines s I believe it.

The Lomo Saltado is really good. I had the Chaufa de Mariscos and that really is a must do. Great flavor. The Cheviche here is the best that you will find in Orlando. Pick one, anyone,and you will be delighted.

There's Peruvian beer. I would recommend the Cumbre. Quite tasty. There Sangria, the very best.

Don't forget desert. All are good but you must try the Suspira a la Limania. You will float away.

Are there better Peruvian restaurants? Not in Orlando.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

We were looking for a good peruvian restaurant so we found that Inka Grill had some good reviews. It was horrible. Good service but their kitchen is awful. None of the dishes were remotely close to what they are supposed to taste. A bad and expensive experience

Reviewed 3 April 2017

I used to go all the time and they were busy. It has slowed to very few customers and they are probably not able to throw old food away. Both myself and girlfriend had 2 different chicken dishes and were very sick for 2 days. It's not an accident. I see the TV shows. That chicken was bad, bad, bad.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

we just headed there this noon for lunch, didn't expect the ceviche is SOOO big. and 2 of us got super full!!! spent around 140 there (we do order a little more than we need and the waitress didn't say anything) and I do think 140 is a little bit too much.
Besides that, a good location, nice dining experience. Convenient parking area.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

I visited Peru long time ago and since have become a Ceviceh lover. I have visted many Peruvian restaurants all over the world, and no doubts about it, this is the best. Try the ceviche sampler that comes with 4 different sauces form mild to hotter.