“Best Ceviche ever”
Review of El Inka Grill

El Inka Grill
Ranked #1,372 of 3,850 Restaurants in Orlando
Reviewed 3 January 2017

I visited Peru long time ago and since have become a Ceviceh lover. I have visted many Peruvian restaurants all over the world, and no doubts about it, this is the best. Try the ceviche sampler that comes with 4 different sauces form mild to hotter.

There are newer reviews for El Inka Grill

Reviewed 23 December 2016

The food was incredibly delicious, fresh, and authentic. Can't wait to go back for the best ceviche I've ever had. Great experience!

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

Was looking for a nice, laid back outing with my husband, found El Inka Grill Restaurant; inside The Market Plaza. First time having Peruvian cuisine and we were both very pleased!!!
From the minute we walked in, as nice as it looked inside, we sat outside since there was live music out in the patio. Our server lid the candle in our table which we notice other tables didn't have and we felt pretty special and enjoyed our outing out.
Being our first time here and overall eating Peruvian we didn't know what to eat, our friendly server Tatiana, was very courteous and took the time to go over the menu with us, told us about their lunch specials & happy hour they have during the week.
Tatiana suggested we try the ceviche sampler which was amazing, a must try. My husband liked the sunset and original , I loved the sunrise and olive ceviche!! Presentation was beautiful and unique.
We both are open minded and was thrilled to know about egg whites in a cocktail?
ask for a "Pisco Sour" very refreshing.. Forget the margaritas.... Husband had Peruvian beer, Crystal, he enjoyed it.
Overall food experience, service, and music was nice. Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed 12 November 2016

Some places try to be good. This is good. If you are a real Peruvian food lover, you will appreciate the authenticity of El Inka. The dishes are well prepared and the food quality is excellent. The Lomo Saltado has the perfect tender meat and wonderful flavor. I have had this dish in different countries all over the world and have seen it ruined many times. If you have ever eaten Papa a la Huancaina you know the sauce is make or break. This was perfect. The causa sampler was excellent. I loved the panko twist to the Papa Rellena. Pisco Sours were just like in Peru. The presentation was very impressive. This is not a snack bar, it is a nice place so expect to pay around $30-$40 per person.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

This was my first experience with Peruvian food, and ...wow! Inka Grill has great variety, with many seafood choices, as well as chicken and beef. Everything was very fresh, with amazing flavor. One of the most exceptional items was the marinated onion and tomato salad...crazy good. My fish was fabulous, and not overly spiced. The only thing that was just ok was the wine we chose. I will definitely go back, and order the Chardonnay!