“Great home”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Portuguese first
Any
Marti A
“Meh - could have been better”
Reviewed 6 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

On the positive side this condo is conveniently located to all the major Disney attractions and shopping. It is also priced very well for the number of people it can accommodate. In addition, our grand kids had a wonderful time playing in the pool.

On the negative side, when we first arrived ordinary supplies usually found at other vacation rentals were either in low supply or completely missing. Consequently, we immediately needed to go shopping for additional toilet paper, dish soap, and laundry detergent. Also, the TV in the living room was not working. The property manager did come the next day and got it working by replacing the cable box which was on the fritz. Admittedly these were all minor inconveniences.

The worst problem for me is the condo smelled musty like mildew had set in. All of us had breathing problems while we were there. We don't know if the condo needs to be aired out more or if the filter on the air conditioning unit needs changing. I do know that after staying there for 6 nights, all of our clothes had the same musty smell and needed washing immediately upon returning home.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
17 May 2017
Dear Marti,
I'm glad that you liked the Lucaya Village location and condo size for 10 people. This things are very important and we can not change.
Otherwise I will ask my property manager to check if the air conditioning is not working properly. I thank you for your comments that will help me make the home a better place for my guests to stay.
Maricela...
“Great home”
Reviewed 31 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

My family loved this place, very spacious, beds are comfortable, clean, fully equipped. Very close to the park. Eliana was very nice assisting us. I would definitely be back. 100% satisfied.

3 Feb 2017
Thank you for your rewiew. Glad you liked my house. Hope you can stay there next time you go to Orlando.
Reviewed 4 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
8 Jan 2017
I thank you so much for staying in my house. Glad that you liked it. Hope you can stay there next time you go to Orlando. Eliana
Reviewed 20 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

8 Jan 2017
Thank you very much. Glad you liked it. Hope you can stay there next time you go to Orlando. Eliana
Gicel A
“The perfect place for a vacation!”
Reviewed 4 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

I would like to give thumbs up to this house. My family and I stayed here and we loved it! Everything was clean and comfortable. We would definitely come back to stay here :)

8 Aug 2016
Gicel,
I'm glad you liked your stay in my house at Lucaya Village.
It's my goal to have everyting working well to receive my guests. Hope you can stay there again next time you go to Orlando.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing