3,394 results
All reviews disney springs the bus pizza hut breakfast buffet lake buena vista shuttle service magic kingdom beds were comfortable gift shop free shuttle time share fireworks balcony bw parks lbv transportation
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

I initially stayed here about 4 years ago and thought it was certainly a reasonably priced option for being relatively close to Disney. This past weekend I returned and left with same impression and some
additional thoughts.

Pros:
1. Room was clean and bed/pillows were comfortable.
2. Location within walking distance to Disney Springs with shuttle service available to parks as well.
3. Reasonably priced
4. Refrigerator in room
5. Parking is convenient
6. 4 elevators
7. Parking fee seems to be cheaper than neighboring hotels in the Disney Springs area.
8. WiFi was reliable

Things to consider:
1. Room was dated. No outlets near beds which is something I have become used to enjoying in hotels. I noticed that the bathroom/lighting/floors are showing some signs of aging. Wasn’t a big deal for us, as cleanliness, comfort, value and location were most important for this trip.
2. Shuttle service leaves every 30 minutes yet stops at 2 other hotels. In addition, the bus goes to two different parks each run. While we wanted to go to Magic Kingdom, the bus went to Hollywood Studios first. Unlike Disney Transport busses, these ones drop off at the Transportation Center. I would say to plan on the to/from parks to easily consume an hour between the waiting and multiple stops. On the bright side, BW is the first stop on the way to other hotels and parks. This means you will get a seat!
3. A scent of some sort of cleaning agent is rather strong and is noticed the moment you enter the lobby. I recalled that from my previous visit.
4. Take your time in reading fees that are added to your final bill. Parking and resort fees are extra.
5. The return bus from Disney Springs stops at all of the Disney Springs hotels. BW is the 5th stop and it departs from a lot near the former Circe de Sole, not the area where the Disney Transport busses can be found.

Final take away....
The hotel was specifically selected for my Disney weekend. It was a satisfactory option and the price was right. Having said that, if the prices are $20-$40 more at an “on-site” hotel, I would recommend staying there, simply due to the amount of time we spent on their bus service to the parks. Having stayed “on-site”, the Disney Transportation system truly is a major benefit. I thought I read on TA that this may become a Drury hotel. That would be quite exciting!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank FL_Travel16
Reviewed 1 June 2018

Very close to disney springs. There is a bus system but we didn't use it as we had our car there as well. Clean rooms. Restaurant had good food and the breakfast was good as well. They were accommodating with food allergies as well.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Great location for Disney and they offer the extra magic hours and bus transportation. I would definitely stay there again. Could use new mattresses but not bad and would definitely stay again. Carpet getting a little old but it would not make me stay elsewhere for this price.

1  Thank ldp
Reviewed 1 June 2018

The staff was amazing, very friendly and helpful too. The rooms were clean and our view of the overall area was great. Breakfast was wonderful and was reasonably priced. They have a game room and a gift store which kept my grand kids and husband busy for a while. They are located with in walking distance to Disney springs and offer transportation to all of Disney's parks.

1  Thank Jacqueline B
Reviewed 31 May 2018

When I booked this room on line I was aware of a resort fee charge. When I went to check-in I was told there is also a parking fee. I could not find this fee anywhere on the site. This is very wrong in my opinion. Had I known this before booking on line I would have booked else where.

1  Thank CGregoire07