3,351 results
All reviewsdisney springsthe buspizza hutbreakfast buffetlake buena vistashuttle servicemagic kingdombeds were comfortablegift shopfree shuttletime sharefireworksbalconybwparkslbvtransportation
Reviewed 1 June 2018

Very close to disney springs. There is a bus system but we didn't use it as we had our car there as well. Clean rooms. Restaurant had good food and the breakfast was good as well. They were accommodating with food allergies as well.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Great location for Disney and they offer the extra magic hours and bus transportation. I would definitely stay there again. Could use new mattresses but not bad and would definitely stay again. Carpet getting a little old but it would not make me stay elsewhere for this price.

1  Thank ldp
Reviewed 1 June 2018

The staff was amazing, very friendly and helpful too. The rooms were clean and our view of the overall area was great. Breakfast was wonderful and was reasonably priced. They have a game room and a gift store which kept my grand kids and husband busy for a while. They are located with in walking distance to Disney springs and offer transportation to all of Disney's parks.

1  Thank Jacqueline B
Reviewed 31 May 2018

When I booked this room on line I was aware of a resort fee charge. When I went to check-in I was told there is also a parking fee. I could not find this fee anywhere on the site. This is very wrong in my opinion. Had I known this before booking on line I would have booked else where.

1  Thank CGregoire07
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I’ll begin with the good...
*Staff was very friendly and I would rate all personnel at 5 stars.
*Breakfast buffet was well worth the $15/person per day to have made to order eggs, assortment of fruits, bacon, sausage, breads, pastries, cereal, oatmeal, yogurts & cottage cheese.
*Linens were clean.
*Complimentary water infused with fruit was a good end to a hot day at the parks.
*Very close (12 minute) walk to Disney Springs were all restaurants and shopping are located.
*Shuttle transportation to Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios and Epcot were all under 25 minutes.
*Shuttle drivers were great
*Pizza Hut & Mini Mart on premise

I booked online directly with Best Western and then my wife called to confirm that they offered free shuttle to the Disney Parks as being an affiliate. At check in, was told there was a $15.74/day ‘Resort Fee’ which covered the shuttle. So that was not free and this is were my disdain begins with hidden fees.
Resort..?..?
*Pool had 2 giant (3”) water beetles so we did not enjoy the pool once in our 5 night stay
*Gym was tiny and heaviest dumbbell was 15lbs
*Bathroom had no working exhaust and you can see the buildup of mold in the shower corners
*Shower vent had dust/lint buildup
*Restaurant floors were sticky
*Laundry machines were very dirty with black mold
*Bathroom sink water was scolding hot with no way of getting it to luke warm
*Room 311 was right above the A/C unit which was super loud at night and obviously view was not same as what they show on their website.

I think the online pictures of premises are of when the hotel must have first opened.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family