“Great Location, Very Nice Accomidations”

Hampton Inn Orlando Near Universal Blv / International Dr
Ranked #96 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rates were very reasonable. The room was clean and very comfortable. The location is great as it is close to international drive and universal studios. I would recommend this hotel if in the Orlando Area. We will stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank John R
TeamConcord, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando Near Universal Blv / International Dr, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Dear John R.,

You have made my morning! Thank you for being our guest and for sharing this wonderful feedback! I am absolutely delighted that you enjoyed your trip to Orlando and that we could help make it better! Thank you for pointing out our associates. They all work very hard to ensure you have a great stay, and they will be happy to hear their work is being noted! I also appreciate your comments about our rates. We try to offer the cleanest accommodations, best service, and the most relaxing atmosphere at competitive rates while offering various complimentary items, such as breakfast! I am glad this, along with our wonderful location, also helped make your stay enjoyable. Even though you were able to enjoy our proximity to Universal Studios, I do hope you were able to explore the multiple shops and restaurants just a few paces away! I cannot wait to personally welcome you back for another stay at Hampton Inn Orlando Near Universal Blvd. / International Drive!

Suzanne Herr

Write a ReviewReviews (2,061)

Reviewed 6 September 2017

This hotel is one of the best in Orlando near Universal Studios. My room was extremely clean and fresh. The complimentary breakfast was also excellent and the hotel staff was very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TeamConcord, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando Near Universal Blv / International Dr, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear KennyH10306,

Thank you for such a great review about your stay in Orlando! I am ecstatic that you had such a marvelous time with us and could enjoy our close proximity to Universal Studios. This is a great perk to many of our guests, and I am pleased you could enjoy our easy access as well! I am also happy to see you could enjoy our newly renovated guest rooms. Our housekeeping team is dedicated to providing the best service so all of our guests feel at home. The same goes for our food and beverage team! We try to provide the best Hampton/Hilton complimentary breakfast selection to start everyone's day off right. I cannot wait to be able to personally​ meet you the next time your travels bring you to Orlando!

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed 9/2-9/4/17. We stay at Hampton Inn's every time we are in Florida. It's our preferred hotel. This Hampton a bit older than ones we have stayed at prior, but still provided great customer service, a clean room, and a great value! We are Hilton Honors members and we're treated wonderfully especially by Jenni! The location was great and walking distance to a lot of great restaurants. Would we stay again?... YES!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear marirosa21,

I cannot thank you enough for spreading the Hamptonality and for your loyalty to our brand! I am absolutely delighted to see you had a lovely time with us! Although we are a bit older, we do provide clean and newly renovated rooms that offer the best in-room amenities to make you feel like you are at home. We also love to provide a great value for the price and excellent customer service, and I am happy you noted it. Your comment about Jenni has made my day, and I know it will bring a huge smile to her face when she hears about your compliment! She, along with so many of our associates, are what makes staying with us a great choice! Our team loves to make all of our guests feel comfortable and relaxed. I cannot wait to welcome you back so I can personally thank you for being our guest! Until then, please travel safely.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Great price, location for attractions and an even greater staff. Loved how close this hotel was to the universal studios parks and appreciated the free shuttle to the park as well. Only down side was the breakfast options, but other than that everything else was excellent.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 30 August 2017

My wife and I stayed at the Hampton Inn for four nights the last week of August. Everything went well with our accommodations, check-in was easy and quick. The hotel didn't seem very busy during our stay, so we chose to be on the highest floor (5th) away from the elevator. The room was quiet, but we could tell that there may not have been anyone in there for a little while as the shower and bed sheets were a little dirty. We had the beds turned down after the first night with no issues. We went to Universal each of our 3 days there. The hotel has a shuttle to Universal that we utilized our first morning there, but the pick-up time at 7:40 was a bit early for us as we didn't have early park admission. Our other 2 days we just took an Uber (about $7 each way). The hotel lobby provided free breakfast in the mornings, which was always fairly good with decent selections. Free breakfast really made this hotel stand out as one of the closest to Universal that provide a free hot breakfast and was ultimately the reason we chose to stay. Free bottles of water are also available by request at the front desk. After 4pm they also put out fresh cookies in the lobby. Tea and coffee were also available all day. There were several restaurants within walking distance to the hotel, and several places near the hotel offered delivery services which ended up being very convenient. The front desk provided menus for places that delivered, but each day someone was also sliding menus under room doors. Our final day at the hotel we checked our bags and headed to Universal one final time. Upon arriving back at the hotel to retrieve the bags and wait for our flight time to get closer we were offered bottled water, a snack and the fresh cookies. I needed to print our boarding passes and the employees allowed me to use the business center, which was very helpful. Overall our stay was good, we had no complaints and would recommend the hotel.

Room Tip: High floor away from the elevators and opposite the pool.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KEVIN T
TeamConcord, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando Near Universal Blv / International Dr, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear KEVIN T, wow what a great review. You really pointed out the many great features and amenities from our free breakfast to the shuttle service. Our friendly staff is also pleased with your compliments and they enjoyed making your visit a memorable one. We hope you enjoyed the parks and we would love to welcome you back for more Hamptonality and another great experience. We hope to see you soon!

Best,