3,267 results
All reviews international drive shogun restaurant universal studios trolley stop coffee maker fridge and microwave breakfast buffet free shuttle cleaned every day budget hotel rooms were cleaned min walk hotel is in a great location fresh towels guest services the hotel offers two double beds
Reviewed 1 July 2012

Just had a great 7 days at the Rosen Inn, Hotel is clean and tidy, maid service every day, very very nice staff, this is in my opinion the best postioned hotel on international drive, near enough to all the parks, across the road to wet n wild and a great choice of restaurants within 5 mins walk including a TGI Fridays which my 2 boys love, we all loved our stay so much we have just booked to go back in october for 2 weeks, I am realistic on my opinions and only do not give 5/5 as there is better but will cost you 3 times more, Free parking and free wifi in your room also helps out with things as a good few along international drive do charge for these. A good thing to do is get a 14 day ticket to wet n wild which is very cheap and use this as your pool area as the pool in the rosen is a little deep for young children and when there is one 10 foot steps across the road that costs millions its daft not to take advantage, looking forward to next trip and im sure my next review will be just as positive for this great find,

Room Tip: ask for a room in the high rise part as view are nice
4  Thank markt-uk
Reviewed 30 June 2012

If your looking for a budget hotel you can't go wrong. Room was clean staff very helpful and friendly, check in and out was really speedy. Five min from universal studios and great location .

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank vanda99
Reviewed 24 June 2012

They really do treat you like family. The facility has been updated and included flat screen TV's and new beds etc. From the minute you arrive, you know you are a valued guest. From the front counter staff to the housekeeping staff and beyond, everyone there wants to make sure you have a wonderful and relaxed stay. If there is something not right with your room, they quickly remedy it. I have stayed at the Rosen Inn for 7 years and I have never had a bad stay or experience. You will not find a mint on your pillow, but you will have a great stay and be glad you chose Rosen Inn. The price of the room is good and you get real value. IT is close to everything. I will continue to stay there every year. It is a great experience.

Room Tip: There are 2 views. On the south side, you have the pool and on the North you can see Universal studios theme park.
6  Thank Doug S
Reviewed 24 June 2012

Booked this inn, for its location and close proximity to universal studios. Our room was located on the 8th floor with excellent views of eastside orlando and universal.
Overall very efficient and courteous staff...every thing you want on your doorstep.
will stay again and would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Room Tip: rooms facing eastside. provide views of universal and beautiful sunrises.
6  Thank Ashokab220
Reviewed 24 June 2012

I must admit, I was a bit worried about staying here because of the low price. However, we were on a tight budget with Universal being so expensive and my child really wanting to go, I needed an affordable place to stay. The exterior is okay, but the rooms are great! No weird smells, the beds were comfy, and everything worked properly. We were impressed! The personnel tried their best to meet all our needs and were very helpful. Pleasantly surprised!

5  Thank Givemechange