3,243 results
All reviewsinternational driveshogun restaurantuniversal studiostrolley stopcoffee makerfridge and microwavebreakfast buffetfree shuttlecleaned every daybudget hotelmin walkhotel is in a great locationfresh towelsguest servicesthe hotel offerstwo double bedsflorida mall
Reviewed 26 July 2011

We stayed in the annex of this hotel, it was quiet, well equipped and very clean. It would have been helpful if there was info that our annex did have laundry facilities as those avalible in the hotel were in great demand. The location is great, both wet and wild and Universal are within walking distance- the walk to Universal is a bit of a problem as 2 roads don't have lights so be careful-
the trolley stops right outside the hotel and is well worth using to get around as international drive is busy and there are no turn lights so you need to turn into oncoming traffic .
There is a food option for every taste and budget along international drive.
with the present economy and high gas prices staying close to the parks makes a lot of sence

3  Thank willi2k7
Reviewed 25 July 2011

Me and my family stayed here for 6 days. the first night was ok but every day after that it went down hill. Have you ever seen guest services clean your rooms. Well all they do is make up the bed. The do not even change the sheets. Then the hotel ran out of wash cloths. The room key was a problem the whole entire stay where I had to be let in my room all the time. Its bad when security says that the key pad needs to be changed. Its also bad when the maids says they are not paid enough to change sheets, clean bathrooms and how the hotel only have a certain amount of towels.

10  Thank Juicy28075
Reviewed 24 July 2011

Stayed here for 14 nights with my husband, and 2 daughters aged 13 and 6. This hotel is great value for money and in a great location. The rooms are not very spacious but for all the time you spend in the room, this was not a real issue for us. You have a microwave, fridge and a coffee maker in the room. Why no Kettle, I dont know . The beds are very comfortable and spacious (i never witnessed any bed bugs and believe me i looked).

The rooms are cleaned on a daily basis and towels changed. The staff in the hotel are very friendly and will do all they can to assist you in all aspects of your holiday. There is a courtesy bus to Universal and Sea World, we never used it due to having the car.

The only thing i would say on the negative side with regards this hotel is that they booked in several buses full of American School kids who done nothing but shout from morning till night. I did on several occasions complain to reception that the noise was unacceptable, they advised that they have a policy that after 10pm noise levels should be reduced, this clearly was not working as nothing seemed to be getting done about it. They did send a security guard up to check noise levels. Yet the noise continued until they left. I was saying to my husband that we would get a good sleep tonight as they have all gone....only to find another 2 buses arrive 3 hrs later AAArrrghh! This lot to say the least where far worse, even the pool area on rest days from the parks where out of bounds.....why do these kids need to shout constantly, they dont seem to be able to communicate any other way.

Would I go back to this hotel....YES for convienance, location and cleanliness and price, overall the hotel ticks all the boxes just take your ear plugs.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank vickyc651
Reviewed 19 July 2011

stayed here 1st week of a 3 week family holiday. Rooms recently renovated and very tasteful. Clean, big bathrooms, great showers, plenty towels and beds big and very comfy. A big plus is that the place does not smell of damp air con everywhere.
Staff very nice and helpful - pool lovely
Right in the action of international drive
Only draw back is no free breakfast/tea/coffee

Room Tip: if you smoke try for a ground floor
3  Thank Caroline270965
Reviewed 4 July 2011

This was my 4th stay at the Rosen Inn and probably not as good as previous visits. On the positives, the rooms were very clean and beds very comfortable while the new tv's are excellent. Staff at reception were also very friendly and helpful.

Unfortunately I found the level of noise in the corridors to be very uncomfortable through noisy guests shouting and regularly slamming doors, sometimes several times a minute quite late at night. On one occasion this was going on at 1am. I was also concerned by the number of non-guests frequenting the corridors pushing pizza flyers into the doors. At times it appeared they would barge into the door as if to test whether it has been left unlocked. Security should really try to increase measures to prevent such people entering the hotel.

In terms of value for money, its a good hotel, only spoiled for me by the noise which I hadn't noticed on previous visits.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Rodewayinnintl, Manager at Rosen Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2011

Dear Davidlyal

We’re delighted that you appreciated all the changes and upgrades we have done at the Rosen Inn closest to Universal. It is unfortunate that you encountered noise disturbances during your stay if this ever happens again please let us know so we can take care of any issues. Here at Rosen Inn we do offer 24hr security at all times and assistance if ever needed is always just a phone call away. Thank you for sharing how much you enjoy our hotel we hope you’ll return once again for another visit.