5,839 results
All reviews disney springs island suite self parking pool area lazy river character breakfast small balcony close to downtown epcot fireworks the bus lobby bar magic kingdom shuttle service parks balconies transportation theme
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a relatively good hotel

Rooms are clean, full of amenities, although not super new

From my room I had a very good view of a lake and the pool area

The hotel has good amenities but you basically have to pay for absolutely everything

If you are in business, it may work for you, nevertheless if you are on vacation you have to be aware that you have to spend money pretty much all the time

Service is good, people are nice and professional

It’s a nice option within the Disney World area

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank alvadiserpajr
James G, General Manager at Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Alvadi S

Thank you so much for taking time to provide a review of your recent stay. I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed your guest room and view of the pool. And thank you for acknowledging the attentive service provided by our hard working team of hospitality professionals. I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back the next time your travel brings you to Orlando.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Housekeeping service is the worst one I have ever seen. Dirty glasses, dirty coffee machine, no soaps, no shampoo, no bathroom cleaning... no housekeeping at all! I called several times and they promise to improve, but every day it became worse and worse. If you like a clean room, I would not recommend this hotel by any chance.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank AlejandroLlovet

Dear AlejandroLlovet

Thank you for providing feedback about your recent stay. I apologize for the challenges you experienced with housekeeping. Our goal is to exceed your expectations by delivering an outstanding guest experience. I am disappointed we were not able to achieve this goal and would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you further so that I can help restore your confidence in returning to our resort. Your comments are valued and I look forward to the opportunity to speak with you.

James Grosso

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went to pay bill at front desk at 9am, returned to room to find door propped and items (breakfast and sandwich and beer) missing. Linens were stripped. Don't care about items so much as the safety and security of my wife and I. Front desk manager asked me how much the sandwich was, "2 DOLLARS?" No the sandwich was $8 and the beer was $7. Awarded me a $10 credit. But again,far more concerned about room being tampered with at 9 in the morning when we haven't even checked out yet. They were not overly concerned which is infuriating. Events delayed out departure and we missed our bus to Magic Kingdom. This is the only time in my life I've ever reviewed a hotel, but I felt compelled to do so because of the incident and management's handling of the situation.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bryan P

Dear Bryan P

Thank you for your valued feedback. I apologize for the challenge you experienced during your stay. Our goal is to exceed your expectations by delivering an outstanding guest experience. I am disappointed we were not able to achieve this goal and would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you further so that I can help restore your confidence in returning to our resort. Your comments are valued and I look forward to the opportunity to speak with you.

James Grosso

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

While all the details are true about the incredible resort details and location, the staff is the real treat here. After a hiccup with our online reservation, night supervisor Kory Copeland saved the day! I cannot say how incredibly helpful he was.

The property is great and the employees are top notch!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank KKH52
Kendall M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

KKH52,

Thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear that our team members were able to provide exceptional service during your stay and that you enjoyed your accommodations. We can't wait to welcome you back to our property again soon!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Having just returned from a stay at this hotel I am baffled as to what I received for these excessive resort fees. When I booked I was advised the fees were 20 $ per day but I would receive 2 regular Starbucks coffees and 2 bottles of water daily..However before I travelled I was informed this is no longer included in the resort fee. When I arrived the resort fees had increased to 30$ plus taxes. This was extortionate and feel I received absolutely zilch in return for this money. The theme park buses were always late and I had to wait a long time when I decided to use them. I never used the return journey because it was always quicker to use the Disney shuttles to Disney Springs and walk back from there. I paid 31 $ for breakfast on 2 occasions but it was never worth the money. Limited choice. The cleanliness of the room was not up to scratch. Th floor was dirty and needed a good clean. I was very disappointed with my stay at this hotel mostly because I felt I had been ripped off by these resort fees. I sell holidays for a living but I can't say I shall be recommending this hotel in the future.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank STEPHANIE J C
James G, General Manager at Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Stephanie J C

Thank you for your review. I regret that we did not meet your expectations during your recent stay at our resort. We take all feedback very seriously, as it is only through the reviews of our customers that we are able to critique and further improve the overall operation of the resort. We truly value your business, and sincerely hope you allow us the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.