“Gross”

Ranked #218 of 337 Hotels in Orlando
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
“Gross”
Reviewed 11 March 2012

I'm really shocked that many reviews say the room is nice and clean. It appears so at first. I'm glad I took my own blanket because I couldn't get theirs off the bed fast enough. The carpet was so stained and nasty looking I wouldn't let anyone take their shoes off in the room. The bathroom floor was dirty, hair in the tub. The nicest thing in the room is the TV!
The AC makes a bunch of clicking noises and that coupled with the very loud traffic, which sounds like it coming through your room, makes for a terrible night's sleep! I paid $89 plus tax, terrible value.

Room Tip: If you must stay here, ask for a room away from the traffic.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (144)
  • Polish first
Port
Reviewed 10 March 2012

Previous reviews identified that highway noise could be a problem, so when I stayed, I requested an "inside" room, on the pool side of the motel. My room was near the NE corner, and I found the highway noise kept waking me up. I complained at checkout, and the desk staff made a rate adjustment. In general the service at this motel is good, but the layout with respect to the highway is poor. If you find highway noise to be a problem, you should be wary of this motel, and others adjacent to it on Jamaican Court which are ~ 100 feet from a busy 6 lane highway. The motel is shaped like an inverted "U". Noisy rooms to avoid: the entire north side "outside" run parallel with the highway. Also the several rooms in the NE and NW corners, both "outside" and "inside", as there are stairwells and walkways which bring the noise into the pool area of the motel.

Room Tip: If noise is a problem for you, call them to ensure the room type you pick is available in a quiet lo...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank NukePort
Center Harbor, New Hampshire
Reviewed 23 February 2012

This location is easy to find and convenient to many amenities. I was in the area due to a dying relative and my hours were not "regular". I found the area safe and I didn't have to go far to find what I needed. The breakfast is more than adequate.

Room Tip: I was checked in to a room directly across from the ice machine/vending area. I went right down to e...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Orlando hotels
Florida Center
La Quinta Inn Orlando International Drive North
Comfort Inn International
#123 of 337 in Orlando
Rosen Inn
#108 of 337 in Orlando

Been to Quality Inn at International Drive? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn at International Drive

Property: Quality Inn at International Drive
Address: 8300 Jamaican Ct, Orlando, FL 32819-9313
Region: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Orlando
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#121 Business Hotel in Orlando
Price range (per night): $110 - $307
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn at International Drive 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, Hotelopia and getaroom.com so you can book your Quality Inn at International Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Orlando International Drive Hotel Orlando