USD 134
  • Restaurant
USD 139
USD 101
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 113/night.

Avanti International Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
USD 97
USD 95
USD 148
USD 100
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 116/night.

USD 324
USD 289
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
USD 317
USD 186
DisneyWorld.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 272/night.

USD 389
USD 353
Travelocity
USD 111
USD 100
Priceline
1,371 results
All reviewsfree breakfastyogurtdowntown disneyolive gardenmickey mouse wafflespalm parkwayhard boiled eggsbreakfast roomdisney worldlake buena vistamicrowave and fridgenice breakfastexercise roomhot tubfree shuttlehot breakfastnice pool
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel online for 4 nights decided to stay for only one! The building is very dated and poorly maintained, 2 elevators, only 1 worked, a plant blocked the other so not to use. Stairwells were used for some storage, poorly lit, needed painting, and some doors had mold. Our room the bathroom door bottom was rotted, the room entrance doors don't auto close, caulking and painting in the room was very unprofessional. Rugs are old & stained. Breakfast is not worth going to. Employees were cleaning & mopping the lobby while guests were trying to check in at peak hrs. The Staff was very pleasant, just needed better direction. Location is prime close to shopping, attractions, transportation etc. For my room and what I saw 1 Star for this one at best, it's not for me!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Comfort Inn Orlando - Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Dandy,
Thank you for your review of your recent stay at our property. We are saddened to hear that you had issues with maintenance, cleanliness, and functionality. Your experience does not match the high standards that we hold for ourselves and we will address your review with our team. Upgrades are being made for all of our future guests' enjoyment. We are glad to know, however, that you found the service friendly and location to nearby shopping and attractions ideal. We would like to make it up to you with an experience that you deserve and humbly request that you consider staying with us again when you are in Buena Vista.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This is at best a middle of the road hotel. My main gripe is that only one elevator works for a 7 floor hotel. We spent a lot of time either waiting for the elevator or climbing the stairs. Cleanliness is just okay not awful but not 4 star. I do have I admit the price was good, but you get wha you pay for as always...

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank leftrobin
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Comfort Inn Orlando - Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Robin,
We always appreciate hearing from our guests. It's nice to hear that our competitive rates worked well for your trip. However, we're sorry for any issues with the elevator. The parts needed to repair it are on order and we expect to have both elevators up and running again soon. We're also sorry you felt the property could have been cleaner and we'll pass your comments along to our housekeeping staff. If you're in the area again, please consider staying with us.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The breakfast is not so good. The only edible thing is the waffles. The bathroom had someone else's hair in it. I wiped everything down. It was disappointing but I only came there to take my small one to Disney. When I checked in I was not told anything about the shuttle system, I was told my room number very loud so other guest heard it. When an older gentleman was walking away the front desk shouted at him.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Amie,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We hope you and your little one had fun at the Disney theme parks. However, we'd like to apologize sincerely for any aspects of your stay that didn't meet your expectations. Your constructive comments will help us improve the quality of the service and accommodations we offer. Despite this, we're glad our waffles were satisfactory. We appreciate your input and hope for a chance to provide you with a more satisfactory stay in the future.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel has a major issue with its elevators. I stayed for a week at fifth floor and suffered long cues and waiting times. One of the elevators was out of service and the other one was old and very very slow.

Also hotel bathrooms need renovation.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Ahmet,
We thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay. We are sorry that one of our elevators was not working during your visit. Please accept our apology for any inconvenience that this caused you. Our team is in the process of repairing it and are just waiting for parts to arrive. Also, it is disappointing that you thought your bathroom was in need of a renovation. Our team is always here to assist our guests in any way we can during their visit. We would appreciate another chance to give you the stay you expected and deserved.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Brought my family for a one night stay since we came down early. Thought I couldn’t go wrong with comfort inn.

WRONG!

The elevator was not working and we made multiple trips up and down four flights of stairs with our three kids AND two babies in car seats in tow. My balcony door wouldn’t open. The nice pictures must have been taken years ago. The sand area for kids at the pool looked like a weed garden. The staff was not friendly and I thought they would ask the question EVERY hotel asks...”how was your stay?” Nope! They must have known what would’ve been said. I paid way too much to stay in this hotel and would’ve been better served staying next door at the Hyatt.

When we arrived we saw the maintenance man replacing an air filter that looked like it hadn’t been changed in years. Elevator buttons didn’t light up - that would’ve been an easy fix.

If you need a place to stay, avoid this place like the plague!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank doogie22

Thank you for notifying us of your experience. We are saddened to read that several inconveniences like our temporary elevator outage had a negative impact on your stay. Our team cares deeply about the experience of each and every guest and we are saddened that you did not feel well accommodated. We will learn from your feedback as we move forward. As many happy guests can attest to, we are capable of providing a memorable, relaxing, and fun experience here in Orlando and we would love to host you again to demonstrate that. Choose us again on your return to the area.