4,793 results
All reviews disney cruise an early flight main terminal hemisphere restaurant runway view security line next morning baggage claim rooftop pool port canaveral rental car late arrival your luggage stayed one night convenient location lobby bar hotel room
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Right inside the airport so just a quick walk to get luggage and right to a nice comfortable bed. We asked for a runway facing room so the kids could watch the planes and they were thrilled. I am quite nit-picky with hotel cleanliness but this room was exceptionally clean, even by my own standards.

1  Thank Kim S
FarahP83, Operations Administrative Assistant at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for the wonderful comments! we are so happy the kids were thrilled by the runway view! it was such a pleasure to host you & your family! We hope to see you again soon!

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wonderful experience at the Hyatt Orlando airport. So much so that I’d rather fly out of Orlando and stay at the airport Hyatt for the luxury and convenience. The food was great and we just loved the contemporary room. Can’t beat location when flying out of Orlando.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for the positive comments!! We want all of our guests to have a great experience from check-in to check-out, and we are extremely happy that we were able to do that for you. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Location was great for celebration and early am flights. This location is my favourite and I take full advantage of it. I loved that it is located at the airport, its my go to place when I have early morning flights or late pick up. I also stayed here "just because" from time to time. The staff and cleanliness of the room brings me back.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you so much Mrs. Vinneta! We are so glad you enjoy our location & the staff! . It was a pleasure to host you and we look forward to welcoming you again the next time you are in Orlando!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel is clean, comfortable & convenient if you need to use the airport. It’s also a good location for business meetings if participants are flying in to meet.Blah, blah, blah. Why can’t my review be whatever length I want? Again, Hyatt makes things unnecessarily time consuming. I want to deduct stars.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We were happy to hear that you enjoyed the cleanliness, comfort & convenience of our hotel. We also think we’ve got the ideal location for meeting planners and attendees. Please note that Hyatt does not control review length recommendations within the Trip Advisor system. Hopefully you’ll consider adding back a star or two to your review now that you know this. Thank you again – hope to see you back in Orlando soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The room was great. it had some great features that made it standout. The only downside was the noise from the central area which the hotel cannot control. There could have been better sound proofing.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Your feedback is greatly appreciated. On behalf of the hotel, I do apologize for the poor experience you received with the tranquility of the room. Unfortunately, we are inside one of the busiest airports in America and that sometimes leads to noise. Give us a call upon your next visit & we can do our best to get you a room away from all noise. We are so glad that you enjoyed our rooms!

We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.