1,934 results
All reviewsjamaican courtcorner suiteinternational drivecooked to order breakfastmanager's receptionfree barfree happy hourthe living room areafree breakfastuniversal studiosconvention centerbreakfast staffthe sofa bedthe breakfast areafree shuttlesea worldatrium
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

This was a flawless visit. They text you before arrival to see if you need anything and the staff was extremely helpful (Yusenia). One of the most comfortable beds I have slept in. Wonderful happy hour and breakfast buffet.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
FDMEmbassySuites, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando International Drive I Drive 360, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Marianne C,

Thank you for taking time to give us feed back about your visit and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay. Our team works hard to provide the best possible service to our guests so it is very much appreciated when someone notices. Safe travels and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We were on the 8th floor in a king suite. It was quiet and slept well on the bed. Nice to have a living room to visit with others. The breakfast was good, but wasn't very hot even though we always were in the early bunch. Good choice of dry cereals, bread and pastries plus the usual scrambled eggs, bacon and sausages. The omlete station was very good,

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
FDMEmbassySuites, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando International Drive I Drive 360, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear 9allmine,

Thank you for you time in reviewing our property. I'm glad you enjoyed our breakfast but yes clearly there is room for improvement. I hope you enjoyed your visit as well as your visitors. We're looking forward to having you back again here soon and until then safe travels.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

If you're looking for a unique experience and a convenient location, Embassy Suites is the hotel to book. From the complimentary full breakfast to the complimentary evening reception, you'll fall in love. I feel like their spokesperson, Lol.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
FDMEmbassySuites, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando International Drive I Drive 360, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Candace H,

Thank you for taking time out to review our hotel. I am very happy you enjoyed your stay. I hope that it will not be to long before you return to us and enjoy that breakfast reception you, and many others, simply love. Until then I wish you safe travels and a speedy return.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We have stayed at this hotel several times. The breakfast is great with an omelet station and has a huge variety to select from for cold items, pastries and hot items. Rooms are spacious and plenty of room for the family.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
FDMEmbassySuites, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando International Drive I Drive 360, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear vds322,

Reviewed 30 March 2018

close proximity to entertainment and lots of restaurants, the hotel don't have restaurants but you can order from surrounding locations; great for kids and adults, clubs were nearby and also the i-drive 360 entertainment complex

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family