USD 137
Free cancellation until 24/07
USD 739
USD 595
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 661/night.

1,435 results
All reviewsuniversal studiosinternational drivesplash barcontinental breakfastmini fridge and microwavered lobsterclean roomsquiet locationwould stay here againmin walkheated poolnice poolcoffee makeryogurtfree shuttleparksihop
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I travelled here leading a group of students. The furniture in the rooms is new and the bathrooms are recently renovated. There is a fridge and microwave in each room and the AC is easy to configure. The pool is nice and a few friendly ducks around. It's walking distance from a lot of stuff on International Drive and close to the outlets.

The downsides I have to mention is that while the sheets were "clean" the mattress protectors were not. I didn't have time to feed this back to them while at the property. These need cleaning too.

Overall, good quality for the price but needs some detail in the cleaning department.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed here with my parents and my 9 month old daughter since I needed to catch an early flight out of Orlando. The rooms were clean and comfortable but I was disappointed our room only had a walk in shower and not a bath tub. I was unable to bathe my daughter before our flight.
I was also disappointed that when I called the front desk about getting a play pen for my daughter to sleep in, it took an hour for it to even arrive. We also called twice enquiring about getting some dish soap so I could clean bottles. The first time I called they said they would send someone right away with some dish soap. After waiting an hour I called back to ask again and this time another person told me they didnt have any dish soap and would send shampoo instead.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Okay I’ll give the best attributes for this property first. They have a nice pool area, elevators, there is also a free continental breakfast. Parking is okay and there is security that blocks access if you don’t have a guest tag after a certain time at night. Other than that I cannot think of any great reason to stay at this hotel. It’s an older property. We only stayed one night. We had a do not disturb sign on the door and the housekeeping was still knocking on the door announcing herself and trying to get in. They had signs up about charging for towels if they go missing or if you want to buy, yet we only had one wash cloth between two of us. Two towels and one washcloth for two women. May be a good option to stay in if you will not stay at the room long because Universal Studios and some other places are in walking distance.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2018

The room was fine, but the service was horrible. A rude clerk named Manuel was cocky and abrasive. He would not refund me when the vending machine took my money. His response was that i should take it up with the vending company.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 March 2018

We stayed in room 423 King suite with a pullout sofa, facing the pool, from March 8-12. Check-in was quick and easy. The hotel itself is in a great location, close to everything.
The room was fine, clean, quiet location. There was a mini fridge and microwave, both worked fine. The room was clean, no bugs. The bed was a bit too firm for my liking and didnt feel quite level. Our neighbour was noisy at all hours of the night but thats not the fault of the hotel.
The breakfast was ok, there was toast, pancakes and waffels that you could toast and cereal and juice and some oranges and bananas available, no proteins like eggs or bacon. The coffee wasnt great but there are other places nearby to get a good coffee and a full breakfast.
It was fairly cold when we were there and didnt make use of the pool, but it looked clean and had plenty of lounge chairs.
We wanted to buy passes for Universal Studios but the rep wasnt available so we ended up just getting them at the park, no problem.
Overall it was good for the price and suited our needs just fine.

Room Tip: go with a room higher up, pool facing was quiet when we were there
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple