3,969 results
All reviewssleep numberwaffle housemake a u turnnumber bedsgreat hoteldisney parkslake buena vistanear disneyhotel restaurantfamily suitepremium outletstwo queen bedsfree shuttleflat screenclean hoteloutlet mallshuttle service
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Not only was the price perfect but so was the accommodations! I was able to check in early and never once had any problems! The AC was nice and cooling after a long day at the Disney parks. The hotel was situated so it was very easily accessible and I loved watching the fireworks from my room!

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
MgmntTeamRadissonLBV, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Orlando - Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Thank you for your review! We are so pleased to hear that your stay with us was great. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Hotel appears to be in process of upgrades. Location is excellent off of I-4. Walking distance to many restaurants & Disney world entrance is literally across street. Room was very clean & a/c was very efficient. TV was usual 32" . Plus free wi-fi. All working very well...Plus who doesn't like free chocolate chip cookies..:)

Pool area seating could use some updating. Cushions a little moldy & a few palmetto bugs in pool that I cleared out myself so kids could swim. Overall pool was clean & enjoyable swim.

Room Tip: We used booking.com so we took what they offered.
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Second time staying here, and it was just as good as the first time, if not better. Will definitely stay again if the price is right! Very close to Disney Springs and all the Disney Parks. The hotel employees are great!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2018

I have stayed here 4 times over 10 years and my last visit was the last.

The carpet in the rooms and halls is filthy! Black in the walkways and near the elevator.

The bathroom door was so warped it could not be closed. After 3 requests, they finally changed out the door on day 5 of a 10 day visit.

The safe was locked when we arrived and, after 2 requests, they never came to unlock it. We gave up asking again.

I asked the staff if the hotel was closing since they ar not updating or cleaning anything.

I can not recommend this property for the price, look elsewhere for your hotel needs.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
MgmntTeamRadissonLBV, Manager at Radisson Hotel Orlando - Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. I am sorry that we did not take care of your maintenance request and your found the hotel run down. Unfortunately, I am unable to find any documentation regarding your issues without further information. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.