Open today: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm

from USD 69.00
More Info
from USD 18.99
More Info
All reviews scavenger hunt gift shop orlando eye on display amazing collection field trip interesting place for sale all ages unique experience on i drive other attractions great for kids kids and adults orlando area whole family information
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went on a Saturday and really loved it. He didn't want to go but loved it! The exhibits were done really well. It wasn't gross or anything. My favorite part was the human bones where they showed some medical work done. I cant wait to go back!

SKELETONCREWORL, Education Coordinator at SKELETONS: Museum of Osteology, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Thank you for visiting us and leaving a lovely review, Brittany! We're so glad you didn't find the skeletons gross-- we think they're very cool and we love to hear when other people think they're interesting as well. Please come visit us again!

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

We had a full day in Orlando before our flight home, so we visited the area around Orlando Icon. Be sure to pick up a 25% discount coupon at Madame Tussaud's before heading over to the Skeletons. Never mind that it expired last year.
We enjoyed the museum and got a kick out of seeing which animals had penile bones, and which did not.

Thank you for visiting! We're so glad you enjoyed learning about baculums. They're definitely a very interesting part of the skeleton.

Reviewed 21 September 2018

This is a great place to spend an hour away from the hustle and bustle of the parks in Orlando. If you are interested in science or wildlife, this museum is a surprising find. The museum is small, but they've made great use of the space and there are so many specimens. All of the signage/labeling has been correctly and there is a lot of information about the various species on display. It was a great review of anatomy and classification, but I also learned a lot of new things! Be sure to look for the hummingbird skeleton....amazing! There could be a few more interactives or films, but overall highly recommended. The man working at the front desk was extremely helpful and friendly.

1  Thank monkeygirlLondon

Thank you so much for visiting and for taking the time to leave such a great review! Education is our passion at SKELETONS and we're so glad you learned something new, or brushed up on facts you already knew. Fun fact: the hummingbird skeleton is our lightest, but is not actually our smallest skeleton! Come visit us again and try to find our smallest!

Reviewed 1 September 2018

I was originally going to visit the Sealife Centre but found the staff on the desk to be quite rude so decided to walk over to here instead. I was glad I did. The girl on the reception was really lovely, welcoming and so pleasant. So I bought my ticket as it seemed like a nice way to spend a few hours. They seemed very relaxed there which was good. Some places can be way too uptight over silly rules but here they just seemed so happy to see their visitors which was refreshing and really nice. The whole exhibit was quite small but I really enjoyed seeing and reading the history behind the family museum and all the skeletons. Its a place where you can learn so much and well worth the entry fee. They had several videos to watch as well and you could take photos. I really enjoyed my visit here and would definitely recommend if you are interested in the skeletons of different animals and humans and how fascinating the facts are behind it. This is a unique museum not found in other parts of the world so if you can spare a couple of hours in Orlando I would suggest checking this place out. Plenty of other things to do and places to eat just outside so it is also in a good location.

Thank you so much for visiting, Leila! We're so happy that you enjoyed your visit and that you learned something new. We will absolutely make sure to pass the compliments along to our staff-- we pride ourselves on our wonderful Skeleton Crew!

Reviewed 30 August 2018

It's a wonderful place to go and learn more about the animals that roam or have roamed our earth. They have done a great job in educating and presenting you with some magnificent animals. I feel that you will learn something new every time you go and I really loved the scavenger hunt for both big and little kids.

SKELETONCREWORL, Education Coordinator at SKELETONS: Museum of Osteology, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Thank you so much for visiting and for taking the time to read a review! Education is our passion at SKELETONS and we are so glad that you were able to learn something during your visit. Please come visit again and learn something new!