Open today: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm

from USD 18.99
More Info
from USD 69.00
More Info
All reviews scavenger hunt gift shop orlando eye on display amazing collection field trip interesting place for sale all ages unique experience on i drive other attractions great for kids kids and adults orlando area whole family information
Reviewed 1 September 2018

I was originally going to visit the Sealife Centre but found the staff on the desk to be quite rude so decided to walk over to here instead. I was glad I did. The girl on the reception was really lovely, welcoming and so pleasant. So I bought my ticket as it seemed like a nice way to spend a few hours. They seemed very relaxed there which was good. Some places can be way too uptight over silly rules but here they just seemed so happy to see their visitors which was refreshing and really nice. The whole exhibit was quite small but I really enjoyed seeing and reading the history behind the family museum and all the skeletons. Its a place where you can learn so much and well worth the entry fee. They had several videos to watch as well and you could take photos. I really enjoyed my visit here and would definitely recommend if you are interested in the skeletons of different animals and humans and how fascinating the facts are behind it. This is a unique museum not found in other parts of the world so if you can spare a couple of hours in Orlando I would suggest checking this place out. Plenty of other things to do and places to eat just outside so it is also in a good location.

SKELETONCREWORL, Education Coordinator at SKELETONS: Museum of Osteology, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Thank you so much for visiting, Leila! We're so happy that you enjoyed your visit and that you learned something new. We will absolutely make sure to pass the compliments along to our staff-- we pride ourselves on our wonderful Skeleton Crew!

Reviewed 30 August 2018

It's a wonderful place to go and learn more about the animals that roam or have roamed our earth. They have done a great job in educating and presenting you with some magnificent animals. I feel that you will learn something new every time you go and I really loved the scavenger hunt for both big and little kids.

SKELETONCREWORL, Education Coordinator at SKELETONS: Museum of Osteology, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Thank you so much for visiting and for taking the time to read a review! Education is our passion at SKELETONS and we are so glad that you were able to learn something during your visit. Please come visit again and learn something new!

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Many skeletons to see but too small of a space. I think it needs more interactive exhibits, maybe short films to make it worth a longer visit.

SKELETONCREWORL, Education Coordinator at SKELETONS: Museum of Osteology, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Thank you for visiting SKELETONS: Museum of Osteology! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and give us your feedback. We always want to take our guests' feedback into consideration when improving the museum, and we hope you'll visit again.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

My wife and I had heard about it on Travel Channel's Mysteries at the Museum. It was quite informative and taught a lot of things about how different animals are structured by their skeletons.

SKELETONCREWORL, Education Coordinator at SKELETONS: Museum of Osteology, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Thanks, Donald! We're super glad to hear you enjoyed the museum.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

This was so very interesting. So informative and entertaining, the exhibits are set up in such a way that you can go at your own pace. I will return for sure. The gift shop had a lot of unique items and Anna the store associate was the best. She made us feel very comfortable and put a smile on our face.

Thank you for the lovely review! We will make sure to pass along your compliments to Anna- she puts a smile on our faces too!