Review Highlights
Ice Bar had a special event!

Reviewed 18 July 2018
tsw8888
South Pasadena, Florida
Fun but a bit underwhelmed

Reviewed 29 April 2018

from USD 25.00
from USD 35.00
from USD 9.99
More Info
All reviews ice sculptures fun experience gloves parka hat kid
Reviewed 18 July 2018

I was part of a large group that had a private party at the ice bar. We had fun but was only good for like an hour and then it was time to go. It was fun and good to say that you went.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We had a look around earlier in the day and the people on the desk told us about the better more expensive packages which sounded fun, so we told them we would be back later. We called back after seeing the outta control magic and improv night and were told we all needed id. We were not told this earlier in the day just told of ways they could get our money . On of our party is over 45 and is disabled so cannot drive so does not have a form of is on them day to day as does not normally need one. Apparently this is only after nine for safety in case you bump into anything. I guess it is more dangerous in the same building after nine. All about money not about customer. Nothing on website about I’d required. Luckily there are plenty of more deserving places to spend your money in Pointe Orlando

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 10 June 2018

This place is such a scam. Just avoid it. They forbid you from bringing in your cell phone to the bar. They require you to put it in a locker prior to entering because you are not allowed to take any pictures in the ice room. They will take pictures for you. The pictures are uploaded that evening so you can view them the next day. All you can do is share them, but you can't really share them because their logo runs right across your face. Oh wait. You can download each picture for $20.00. lol. Let's add how overpriced the experience is. Oh, you want your drink in an ice glass, that's $1.00 more. Ridiculous. One saving grace, the bartender in the room was super friendly and nice. Simply avoid this place at all costs.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

It was pretty neat to go in and check it out but I was expecting more. Kids non alcoholic drinks were $5 and they filled the cup 1/2 way. Just to get in was $22 for an adult and $10 per kid. Again, fun experience but a bit pricey and a bit underwhelmed.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Checked this out while staying across the street for a quick weekend visit. My husband and I were the only ones in there but the staff and Candice the bartender were very friendly and hospitable. Everything is really made of ice except for the ceiling and floor. I think it would definitely be fun with a group.

Date of experience: February 2018