“All Korean BBQ”

Izziban
Ranked #738 of 4,141 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: USD 10 - USD 30
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Florida Mall
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Our Host Mr. Daniel was excellent: Very Attentative and Professional: The Short Ribs, Brisquette and Beef Tongue Were Very Tasty: The Salad was Flavorful: The California Roll Sushi and Yum Yum Rolls were a Nice delicacy: Edamame is hard to find however it was served: Another Great Delicacy: Great Attention To Detail; Great Quality Control;

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Back for a second time and it was as good as the first time. This time we did the grill and cook yourself part and was very good. The meats were very well seasoned and the sushi on point.

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

I use to come to this place at least once a week. It was an amazing place for me. I would always do Sushi and I could not be more satisfied. Today I decided to bring in my family for dinner, it was a little more busy and how it usually is. The food was not horrible but far away from good. First of all my eel sauce texture was bad it seem like they just put sugar on it. The sushi was more rice then anything else. My dad order steak and it was not bad but a little hard. On the other side the manager does a really good job, very consent about all the Costumers and making sure everything was alright.

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Izziban Sushi, Orlando, FL

Visited this establishment on Friday, December 1st, 2017. I found the place a bit dark with a very strong Clorox odor.

We were seated promptly and the waitress, whom never provided us with her name, suggested a few sushi options and took our drink order.

We ordered cowboy sushi, tropical sushi, spicy tuna sushi and a combination rice. The sushi was great; however, the waitress forgot to place the rice order so it took a long time to get it to our table. Since the sushi was gone, we decided to take the rice to go.

Overall, the sushi was great!!! I didn’t like the rice.

Would I go back?? Not really.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

We wanted to eat in but was running out of time to airport. So we ordered takeout instead with sushi sashimi combo and bentos. They were able to prepare it within 15 minutes and the sashimi was fresh. Worth to have a trial.