“Love it...”

A-Aki Sushi & Steakhouse
Ranked #1,946 of 4,119 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: Best sushi in Orlando. All You Can Eat. Hibachi Grill near Florida Mall. Happy Hours Drinks and Sushi Special.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This was our second visit. We love it. You will experience the same as Kobe’s but at a reasonable price. The food is delicious!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We stopped by for supper one night and enjoyed our meal. Servers were friendly though seemed a tad slow considering the restaurant was barely full. You can either order off the menu or choose the all-you-can-eat option. Think the price was about $22 for the latter. Food was tasty on the whole but I found the shrimp tempura batter too thick for my liking. We live in an area where there are numerous all-you-can-eat sushi places... I don't think it has quite caught on in Florida yet. Our restaurants offer a much wider variety of foods/sushi, making it a better value where we live. Overall, a good dining experience.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

I am a Japanese buffet guy. I am picky and always find something to complain about. That said, OMG bring it on. Everything was delicious and I mean everything. You cant beat the price for all you can eat. We were there 4 nights in row.from the ribs to the rice, fish oysters, shrimp, octopus, chicken, fruit, salads, you name it, they had it and it was fresh. Even the desert was great. they were missing bananas and that red syrup you put on them but they had everything else. Yum Yum

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

We were very impressed. The portions are huge for a reasonable price. Our chef was very friendly and interactive. Our server was helpful and friendly. Drinks were filled without us having to wait or ask. I would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Had dinner last night while traveling for a business trade show. What a pleasing surprise. I have never taken a ToGo box after habachi but could not finish all they served me, really it was enough for another full lunch. Thankfully our room has a fridge and kitchen so I get to enjoy my dinner again tomorrow for lunch.
I will make A-Aki a regular stop when in Orlando and so should you. You won't be disappointed!