“Great Place!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Fabulous open plan kitchen
Everything you might heed for a snack or dinner for 8
Dining area
Cosy den with big screen tv and queen sofa bed
Huge master bathroom
Double vanities in the master bathroom
Oversized soaking tub and large walk in shower
Huge furnished patio! Not overlooked so plenty of privacy
Heated main pool
2K lakeside trail for a stroll or early morning jog
Club house
Main Entrance
Lake Cay
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Mary S
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great Place!”
Reviewed 22 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Condo was clean and spacious. Location was perfect if you were going to the Convention Center and wasn't far from the Disney resorts either. Plenty of great places to eat close by as well. Didn't make it to the pool area but it looked amazing. Skip using the concierge - Said she was getting us discounted Epcot Tickets but found out she charged us an extra $10 a ticket ($60 total). When I talked to her about it she said it was saving us the wait in line and that why they call it a discount. Clearly just scamming as the wait at Epcot for tickets was only 10 minutes.

Jamie L
“Amazing surprise spot”
Reviewed 21 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We flew down from MN to surprise my aunt for her 60th birthday! This place was better than we imagined. Lin was very accommodating to our needs and helped decorate the room before we got there. The location was perfect- close to all attractions and shopping venues. The suite was clean and comfortable! We will be coming back!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Wonderful condo AND location was amazeingly close to everything”
Reviewed 15 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

This was my first rental through Trip Advisor and the process once I understood how it worked was extremely easy. My families' expectations were more than meet when we opened the door to the condo to see how spacious it was and clean.
A couple of hick-ups to mention was the Wy-Fi did not work at first so we called the number for assistance but never got a call back during the entire stay. The thermostat was also set to a program you were not allowed access to change and the temperature was uncomfortable to sleep at night. My only option was when I woke up in a pool of sweat was to turn down the stat for the length of time it would run. We were lucky and opened the windows because it was cool at night but would be a deal breaker for me in the summer.

Your age range 50-64
Management Response
16 Dec 2016
Im so glad you loved the condo and so sad that I didnt receive your message regarding the wifi! We are based in the next building and usually respond to issues within minutes. I hope you found the wifi information in the Guest Info book. We would have happily reprogrammed your thermostat if we had known. We never restrict or lock them but sometimes previous guests might change the program without us realizing. Despite the hiccups, I do hope you had a fabulous time here. Lin=)
Totovi21
“Mrs”
Reviewed 23 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

The place is sooooo nice
Clean and huge for five of us
I enjoyed my stay and so with my family
I'll return next time

Stacey I
Sarasota, Florida
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 12 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I would definitely stay here again! Good location, near store and theme parks. Plenty of space for a family! Beautiful!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
USD 205
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing